FlowCam 5000 is a simplified flow imaging microscope for educational and monitoring applications. Its streamlined design makes it easy to use and accessible for a large variety of users. It's quick and easy to image, measure, count, and analyze microparticles suspended in a liquid sample.
"Our FlowCam  is like another lab member. We can't do the work we do without him."
-Daphne Munroe, Rutgers University
Pictured here: silica mineral particles, freshwater organisms from Lake Alice, Florida
With FlowCam 5000 you can:
- Simultaneously determine particle shape, type, and size distribution
- View your particles in high-resolution
- Get statistically significant results in under 10 minutes
FlowCam 5000 Specifications:
- Magnification: single objective (select one magnification: 2X, 4X, 10X, or 20X)
- Camera resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels, available in color and monochrome
- Minimum sample volume of 100 µL
- Manual focus
- Equipped with our image analysis software VisualSpreadsheet®
Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies, Inc., manufactures industry-leading particle analysis instrumentation based on digital imaging technology. Our flagship product, FlowCam®, is the first automated particle analysis instrument to use digital imaging for measuring size and shape of microscopic particles in a fluid medium. With applications in marine & freshwater research, biopharmaceutical research & development, municipal water, industrial manufacturing, and many other markets, Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies leads the way in imaging particle analysis.
In this video you will learn about flow imaging microscopy, and how the FlowCam works to deliver digital images of subvisible particles.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us