Designed based on Yokogawa’s extensive manufacturing experience, our Automated Testing System provides a ready-to-install solution that is easy to operate with data available to use right away. Available as a complete turnkey solution or fitted to your existing system, managing multiple test routines is made simple to accommodate a range of products, helping improve your bottom line and quality control.
Complete Turnkey Control Solution
Systems can be designed and built to customer-specific applications and requirements. The system arrives pre-configured, programmed and ready to run. Installation is simple: mount the enclosure, land the field wiring, apply power, and run.
Features & Benefits
Non PC-based control system
- PLC controlled with a data acquisition recorder
- Requires no constant software upgrades, no license renewals
- No hardware conflicts and is not susceptible to viruses
- No custom software is used
Ease of use for operators
- Intuitive, easy-to-read screens
- Operators can quickly learn how to operate the system through quick and simple navigation
Data recording for all test readings
- Recording is active during program testing runs
- All required data is stored internally in the recording unit on industry standard media
- Data files can be automatically FTP’d to a server or other PC for analysis, report generation and archive
Easy to load testing routines for multiple products
- Allows development and management of multiple product testing routines
- Test routines can be created and saved on a separate server, then loaded into the testing system remotely
- Web server functions allow real-time monitoring of measured data via the network
- Automatic generation of Trend of Tabular data
- Off-the-shelf data conversion software creates quality reports and works with Excel and other commercially available spreadsheet programs
- Expandable from single station to multiple independent test stations without having to upgrade the base system
For industrial and lab applications, the GM10 offers Bluetooth wireless connection and modular I/O that offers accurate and reliable measurements. The GM10 also supports 920 MHz band wireless communication.
Featuring ultra high-speed, stable control, link functions and improved network performance, the FA-M3V controller is created by improving every aspect to deliver stable control at the highest speeds.
Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) are a solution for customized operator interfaces for control and data acquisition systems.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us