Phenotype experiments with imaging keep creating a huge data set which researchers need to store, search, review and analyze repeatedly. Also, the data sometimes needs to be shared with group members and collaborators in global.
The CellLibrarian is configurated as a center of CellVoyager HCA system, where its image data is stored, annotated and analyzed.
CellLibrarian supports imaging data acquired by the products below.
- CellVoyager series※1※2
- High-throughput Cytological Discovery System CellVoyager CV8000
- High-throughput Cytological Discovery System CellVoyager CV7000S
- High-throughput Cytological Discovery System CellVoyager CV7000
※1 Data acquired by CV control software older than R1.08.02 is not supported.
※2 CV1000 is not supported.
- Ultimate HCA system for high-quality imaging and high-throughput screening with water immersion objectives and multiple cameras.
- Built-in robot pipetter for kinetic assays.
High-throughput Cytological Discovery System CellVoyager CV8000 Click Here For More Info!
Recommended server specification for CellLibrarian.
|Model||Dell PowerEdge T330|
|Processor||Intel Xeon E3-1220 v6|
|HDD||10TB x8, RAID5|
|OS||Red Hat Enterprise linux 7.4|
|Moniter||Outside Japan : Arranged by dealer
24 in. wide monitor x1, 1920 x 1200 Pixels
The above server was confirmed to provide standard functions and performances of CellLibrarian software.
To purchase only the software, please contact us.
We have been developing a prototype of a genomic drug test support system using our CSU confocal scanner. This system administers chemical compounds that serve as potential drug candidates into living cells, which are the most basic components of all living organisms, records the changes in the amount and localization of target molecules inside cells with the CSU confocal scanner and a highly sensitive CCD camera, and processes and quantifies the captured high-resolution image data.
- For improved efficiency in drug discovery and biological and medical research through the uniform management of microscopic images -
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us