Measurementation is an engineering, consulting, and fabrication company specializing in all aspects of analyzer system integration since 1967. They became fully integrated with Yokogawa Corporation of America in 2002.
The markets currently served include Engineering & Construction firms, end users in Refineries, Chemical Plants, Power Plants, and Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems.
Some of our capabilities are:
- On-site survey/consulting/front end engineering
- Preparation of analyzer system engineering specification
- Complete analyzer system engineering and design
- Auto Cad drafting
- Building Process Analyzer Systems using any type or make of Process Analyzer
- Design and fabrication of process analyzer systems, including sample systems, racks, panels and air-conditioned analyzer houses
- Design and fabrication of Continuous Emissions Monitoring Systems (CEMS) to meet EPA 40CFR60 and SCAQMD RECLAIM Regulations.
- Quality of construction judged by many users to be the best available (references on request)
- Offer field consulting, start-up, commissioning, maintenance and repair services on demand or by contract
- Offer in-house and on-site training courses in basic science and process analyzer maintenance
- Offer full parts support for all process analyzer systems needs
- Factory acceptance test for all analyzer systems, full calibration and stability testing available
- Export Packaging
- Coordination of shipments to job site
- ISO 9000 certified