New API function expansions and offline analysis performance improvements.
You can record data at up to 20 MS/s for long time anywhere you cannot bring a PC such as on-vehicle or field testing.
With an intuitive, easy to use interface, the ability to adapt to your unique testing requirements, and trusted, dependable measurements, the new 8 channel mixed signal oscilloscope DLM5000 speeds up research and development time for your mechatronics, automotive, and power electronics applications.
Last week, Yokogawa’s WT5000 Precision Power Analyzer was awarded “Test Product of the Year” at the annual Elektra Awards in London. Achieving the world’s highest measurement accuracy – ±0.03% of total at 50/60 Hz – the WT5000 has made it possible to evaluate the power consumption, loss, and efficiency of electrical and electronic devices. Read the full story and learn more about this award-winning power analyzer!
Precision is all around us, in everything we see, and in everything we touch. It means the difference in success and failure, safe and unsafe, sustainable and unsustainable.
Are you a precision maker? Experience what it means to see precision everywhere.
- Meets the need for faster communications by streamlining the development of optical fibers and cables -
- High resolution and wide measurement range support the development of lasers for measuring greenhouse gases and blood glucose concentrations -
- Industry-leading performance in dispersive spectroscopy achieves 5 pm wavelength resolution -
- For the efficient development of electric vehicles (EVs) and renewable energy-related equipment -
- Improves development efficiency through integrated measurement using multiple instruments -