Transmitter / Flowmeter Adjustment and Configuration Tool
FieldMate is a tool for adjusting and configuring transmitters, flowmeters, and other field devices.
FieldMate usage example
FieldMate provides the solution to match the needs of a client for effective utilization of manufacturing equipment and long term stable operation.
- Support the Universal communication protocols (FOUNDATION fieldbus, BRAIN, HART®, Profibus, ISA100, Modbus) and FDT technology.
- Support tablet PCs for excellent portability.
- Enables centralized management of device-related information including note, photos, and videos.
- Generate the device reports automatically saving the time and effort for reporting.
FieldMate free trial version is available for your evaluation.
The free trial version gives you full access to all adjustment and configuration functions with no expiration date.Definitely give it a try.
- Communication Function
- Easy connection and operation
- Easy, useful memo & image display function
- History Function
- FieldMate conforming to FDT2 Standards
- Device Interface Function
- Configuration Function
- Device Replacement Tool
- AXF Verification Tool (Optional)
- NAMUR NE107 Field Diagnostics Function
- FieldMate Validator (Optional)
- PRM Synchronization
- Flowmeters adjustment and configuration
- Device management for inspections in the field
- Valve adjustment and configuration
- Device information report for transmitters and flowmeters
- Field Device replacement support
- Calibration support for differential pressure and pressure transmitters
- Pressure Calibrator CA700
[Yokogawa Meters & Instruments]