GateµR enables you to transfer data captured by µR10000/µR20000 Industrial Recorders to DAQLOGGER.
- Connects up to sixteen units of the µR10000/µR20000
- Supports Ethernet and RS-422/485 communication (Only µR10000 or µR20000 can be connected to one RS-422/485 communication line.)
GateCONTROL is the dedicated interface software that enables you to transfer data from temperature controllers and signal conditioners to DAQLOGGER through Modbus/RTU or Modbus/TCP (An RS-232 to RS-485 converter is required to perform communications between the software and another Modbus/RTU (RS-485) device. Yokogawa ML2 RS-232 to RS-485 converter is recommended.)
- Connects up to thirty-two controllers
- Supports Ethernet (Modbus/TCP)
- Supports RS-422/485 (Modbus/RTU)
- Enables you to acquire alarm data from temperature controllers
- Three to forty-two parameters are assigned as input tags in advance depending on the connected model. By arbitrarily specifying Modbus registers that can be read, up to forty-eight parameters can be acquired per instrument as input tags
- One to ten parameters are assigned as output tags in advance depending on the connected model. By arbitrarily specifying Modbus registers that can be written, up to thirty-two parameters can be handled per instrument as output tags, and writing to registers can be performed using the AddObserver panel.
GateMX/MW (Formerly GateMX100)
GateMX/MW is a software program that acquires data from the MX100 DAQMASTER Data Acquisition Unit and supplies that data to DAQLOGGER and the add-on software. Using GateMX/MW allows you to monitor data that can be measured by the MX100 on DAQLOGGER or Remote Monitor. (When GateMX/MW is connected to the MX100, there is no backup mode for communication disconnections even during data acquisition. No saving to a CF card can not be made. Dual Save is also not enabled even with the /DS option.)
- Up to thirty-two MX100/MW100 can be connected via Ethernet. (for the MW100, the firmware R2.11 or later only.)
- Data measured on the MX100/MW100 is transferred to DAQLOGGER at a minimum interval of one second (DAQLOGGER connection mode).
- Measured data can be transferred separately by MX100/MW100 unit and measurement group to Add-on software at intervals as short as 10 ms (group connection mode, sixteen connections maximum).
An interface software component for transferring data acquired with DX100P/DX200P to DAQLOGGER.
- Can link up to 16 DX100P/DX200P recorders
- Supports Ethernet, RS-232, and RS-422/485 communication interfaces
GateMODBUS is linked with DAQLOGGER in order to link DAQLOGGER with clamp-on power meters and other instruments, enabling you to perform data acquisition and monitoring (By allowing direct connection to a network (Ethernet 10Base-T), wiring labor, communication converter costs, and man hours for construction of a system program can be reduced. An RS-232 to RS-485 converter is required to perform communications between the software and another Modbus/RTU (RS-485) device. Yokogawa ML2 RS-232 to RS-485 converter is recommended).
- Read 300 tags' input registers and holding registers of each device or instrument
- Supports the Remote Terminal Unit mode of the Modbus protocol in serial communication, (data value scaling is possible)
- Permits data acquisition using Modbus function codes 03 (read holding register) and 04 (read input register)
- Supports loopback testing using Modbus function codes 08
An interface software component for transferring data acquired with WT-series power meters to DAQLOGGER.
- Can link up to 16 WT series power meters via GP-IB or RS-232, or Ethernet
- Supports the following models:
WT110, WT110E, WT130, WT200, WT210, WT230, WT1000 series, WT1600, WT2000 series, WT500, WT1800 series (WT500/WT1800 series support GP-IB/Ethernet, WT1600 series support all communication interfaces, and other WT series support GP-IB/RS-232)
GateOPC is linked with DAQLOGGER facilitating data acquisition and monitoring by linking DAQLOGGER with equipment having OPC server functions, such as a DCS or PLC, irrespective of whether they are from Yokogawa or other vendors.
- An OPC client for linking with OPC DA servers
- Permits simultaneous data acquisition from 16 OPC DA servers
- Permits periodic data acquisition using the synchronized I/O interface of an OPC DA server
- Enables you to view the content of an OPC server from an OPC client using the browse function (OPC Browse Server Address Space option is required)
GateEye is image server software for acquiring images from a network camera and delivering them to AddObserver.
- *Discontinued: WX1 GateCONTROL User's Manual (1.6 MB)
- *Discontinued: WX1 Gate µR User's Manual (665 KB)
- *Discontinued: WX1 GateEye User's Manual (483 KB)
- *Discontinued: WX1 GateMODBUS User's Manual (1.2 MB)
- *Discontinued: WX1 GateOPC User's Manual (1.8 MB)
- *Discontinued: WX1 GateMX/MW User's Manual (660 KB)
- *Discontinued: WX1 GateDX-P User's Manual (718 KB)
- WX1 GateWT User's Manual (859 KB)
Cerchi più informazioni su tecnologia, soluzioni o sulla nostra squadra?Contattaci