Customer Success Story - Sumitomo Seika Chemicals succeeded in quality stabilization by integration with their knowledge and IIoT
Optimized Cogeneration System Operation for a Secure and Comfortable Life - Community Energy Management System for F-Grid Miyagi
- A system that ensures compliance with industry regulations and decreases risk to improve efficiency -
- Global partnership with Green Koncepts to power comprehensive cloud-based IoT solution for real-time monitoring and analysis of buildings and facilities -
- An OpreX Control and Safety System solution that provides an environment for the integrated management of plant operations from any location -
- Enhanced OpreX Asset Management and Integrity solution supports predictive plant maintenance with abnormal status prediction for control valves -
- Addition to ProSafe series in the OpreX Control and Safety System family provides a wider range of choices to meet site SIL requirements and contributes to plant safety -
Monitor and reduce emissions while improving your utilities system’s energy performance in a clever and cost-effective way! Register for this webinar on the challenges industrial producers are facing and how an energy digital twin that provides a centralized single source of the truth is key in managing them.
By the redundant configuration of two PCs, contributes to realization of high availability of the system and improvement of productivity.
Let’s go for field rounds with a tablet device. You can enjoy a lot of assistance what paper documents cannot do!
Yokogawa offers IIoT solutions that address challenges by “synaptically” connecting a plant’s operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT) infrastructure.
The FluidCom™ chemical injection solution provides optimal performance with an innovative and cost saving technology.
KBC identifies, implements and sustains operational excellence for our customers.