Read about actual cases where Yokogawa has helped leading companies in a variety of industries.
Discover the latest innovations in process control and applications.
Learn about a wide range of Yokogawa solutions that are being used to optimize plant operations.
- Global partnership with Green Koncepts to power comprehensive cloud-based IoT solution for real-time monitoring and analysis of buildings and facilities -
- An OpreX Control and Safety System solution that provides an environment for the integrated management of plant operations from any location -
- Enhanced OpreX Asset Management and Integrity solution supports predictive plant maintenance with abnormal status prediction for control valves -
- Addition to ProSafe series in the OpreX Control and Safety System family provides a wider range of choices to meet site SIL requirements and contributes to plant safety -
- Monitoring and maintenance support for the efficient operation of plant equipment -
Yokogawa is pleased to support the World Waste to Energy & Resources Summit
Monitor and reduce emissions while improving your utilities system’s energy performance in a clever and cost-effective way! Register for this webinar on the challenges industrial producers are facing and how an energy digital twin that provides a centralized single source of the truth is key in managing them.
The 1.5m society, aging workforces and diminishing operational experiences drive the demand for automated processes with almost ‘driverless’ functioning. But how do you achieve this most effectively? Sign up now for the free webinar on 2 July!
On the 15th of June the joint research consortium North Sea Energy will present the newest insights on the enormous potential of the North Sea and the value we can unlock for the upcoming energy transition.
We regret to inform that the 2020 Yokogawa ‘Power to transform’ Conference will not take place.