The heart of a pH measuring loop is the electrode system. Yokogawa has designed a wide range of electrodes to ensure this heart keeps beating under the most severe conditions. The dimensions and design meet the requirements of DIN 19263 (excluding the refillable types). A high degree of standardization makes it possible to mount any electrode in the standard program of fittings. Color coded strips on electrode and cable and clear identification of sensor specifications make incorrect installation virtually impossible.
- Wide range of electrodes to suit all process conditions.
- Gold plated spring connector parts, for good electrical contact under the most severe conditions.
- Coaxial plug and socket with watertight sealing that meets the requirements of IP65.
- Color coded strips for easy identification of electrodes and cables.
- High degree of standardization for mounting in flow- and immersion fittings
On-line measurements often present extra challenges, especially when routine maintenance is required. The PR10 is ideally suitable for applications where the sensors must be removed without interrupting or shutting down the process. Without any special tools the PR10 can be retracted safely from the process at pressures up to 5 bar (72 psi). Using the PR10 allows us to place any dissolved oxygen sensor that has a PG13.5 connenction into a retractable assembly.
Yokogawa has invested considerable design and development time in producing a full range of fittings with particular emphasis on designs that reduce installation and maintenance time and consequently save operation costs.
The immersion fittings are designed for either pH or ORP (Redox) measurements in tanks, open vessels and drains. They have a "hoisting cable" for easy maintenance.
For control of batch neutralization, a pH measurement coupled with a timer-controlled chemical feed scheme provides very satisfactory results.
This system can be adapted for either acid waste or alkaline waste neutralization.
One of the primary applications for high purity water is for boiler feed water. The measurement of pure water pH can be one of the quickest indicators of process contamination in the production or distribution of pure water. Effective chemical treatment of the feed water is vital in maintaining the useful operating life and minimizing maintenance costs of the boiler.
Industry:Power, Pharmaceutical, Common
Process liquid analyzers such as pH meters, conductivity meters, ORP meters, and density meters play an important role at electrolysis plants in the control of concentrations of various process solutions. This requires both precision and stability under harsh conditions that include highly corrosive substances, high temperatures, and many impurities.
The control of the world's water resource is arguably one of the most important issues. Water demand from industry and domestic users is set to rise throughout the industrialized world. Yokogawa has been applying minimized maintenance measurement systems.
Sour Water is the wastewater that is produced from atmospheric and vacuum crude columns at refineries. Hydrogen sulfide and ammonia are typical components in sour water that need to be removed before the water can be reused elsewhere in the plant. Removal of these components is done by sending the sour water from the process to a stripping tower where heat, in the form of steam, is applied.
Power plant boiler houses designed to burn coal or high sulfur oil are required by Federal and State pollution regulations to "scrub" (remove) sulfur dioxide from flue gasses to meet emission limits. SO2 in flue gasses is known to be harmful to the environment, as it is one contributor to the formation of acid rain. pH control is critical for the proper functioning of the scrubber system.
Wastes have been considered to be a serious worldwide environmental problem in recent years. Because of increasing pollution, these wastes should be treated. However, industrial wastes can contain a number of valuable organic components. Recovery of these components is important economically. Using conventional distillation techniques, the separation of acetic acid and water is both impractical and uneconomical, because it often requires large number of trays and a high reflux ratio. In practice special techniques are used depending on the concentration of acetic acid.
Current trend for increasing mercury awareness throughout the public sector has caused the government to take action. Recently, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has focused their efforts on controlling mercury levels produced in various coal fired power plants. Based on information from several case studies, the EPA developed the Mercury and Air Toxics Standards to cut back mercury emissions. The most popular technology utilized by coal plants to meet the new standards is a scrubber which cleans the off gas from the combustion process. ORP sensors can further monitor the effluent from these scrubbers to ensure optimal mercury emission levels are achieved. By closely monitoring the mercury concentrations in the effluent, plant managers will be able to easily confirm their plants are meeting the EPA's standards.
- SC29 Combined ORP Electrodes (58 KB)
- SM23 Sodium Sensor (1.4 MB)
- Model FF20 Flow fittings Model FS20 Subassembly flow fittings Model FD20 immersion fitting (3.4 MB)
- Directions for use Redox Electrodes (176 KB)
- Directions for use reference Electrodes (959 KB)
- Directions for use Temp. Electrodes (149 KB)
- Directions for use Temp. Electrodes (1.7 MB)
- Directions for use combined pH Electrodes - 12mm sensors (471 KB)
- SM21 pH Measuring Electrodes (518 KB)
- Industrial Electrodes for pH/Redox model SC21(C), SM21, SM23, SR20, SC21 (C), SM29, SC29, SM60 (2.7 MB)
- Model SC25V Combine pH electrode
- Model FF20/FS20 Flow Fittings for pH/ORP (Redox) measuring loops (726 KB)
- Model EXA Series Compact pH Probes PF20, PD20 and PS20 (1.2 MB)
- Model FD20 Immersion Fittings for pH/ORP (Redox) measuring loops (477 KB)
- EU_UK Declaration of Conformity SC21 2022-11-14 (146 KB)
- EU_UK Declaration of Conformity SM21_SM23 2022-10-03 (126 KB)
- EU_UK Declaration of Conformity SM23 2022-11-14 (121 KB)
- EU_UK Declaration of Conformity SC21 2022-11-14 (146 KB)
- EU_UK Declaration of Conformity SC29 2022-11-14 (146 KB)
- EU_UK Declaration of Conformity SB20 2022-11-14 (147 KB)
- EU_UK Declaration of Conformity SR20 2022-11-14 (147 KB)
- EU_UK Declaration of Conformity SM29 2022-11-14 (147 KB)
- EU_UK Declaration of Conformity SM60 2022-11-14 (147 KB)
- EU_UK Declaration of Conformity SB20_SM29_SM60_SR20 2022-10-03 (167 KB)
- EU_UK Declaration of Conformity SC21_SC29 2022-10-03 (162 KB)
- Manufacturing Statement SC21 (91 KB)
- Manufacturing Statement SC29 (85 KB)
- Manufacturing Statement SM21 (86 KB)
- Manufacturing Statement SR20 (82 KB)
- Manufacturing Statement SM60-T1 (76 KB)
Cerchi più informazioni su tecnologia, soluzioni o sulla nostra squadra?Contattaci