Our complete product line supports every type of control application. Models with Active Color PV display and Ethernet connectivity are now available.
Single loop controllers receive temperature, flow rate, pressure, and other types of measurement readings from sensors and send corresponding instructions to control elements such as valves in order to maintain these values within a desired range.
UTAdvanced temperature controllers and digital indicating controllers employ an easy-to-read, 14-segment large color LCD display, along with navigation keys, thus greatly increasing the monitoring and operating capabilities.
The UP35A/UP55A, 1/4 DIN sized program controllers, provides up to 30 program patterns, and simultaneous monitoring of 8 PV events, 16 time events, and 8 alarms.
The UM33A provides up to 9 alarms outputs and input correction function (PV bias, Polygonal line approximation, polygonal line bias). Also, 24 VDC sensor power supply is available as an option.
1/16 DIN and 1/4 DIN sized Limit Controllers are FM approved, and configurable either as High or Low limit controller, and universal input, timer for exceeded duration.
The software packages enable to set controllers configuration parameters or create custom computation programs via the optical communications adapter attached on controller front panel.
The making of ceramics is one of the oldest forms of heat-treating known to man. Clay, silica or some type of high purity alumina is shaped, dried, milled and then baked at extremely high temperatures. This high baking process changes the clay material to stone or glass. Depending on the properties that are desired from the end product will determine the material used and the method of firing the work.
Yokogawa first introduced its renowned SUPER CONTROL™ in industrial controllers over a decade ago. This is a fuzzy logic alogrithm that eliminates overshoot from the desired set point and mimics the control expertise of the most experienced operator.
Modbus is a serial communications protocol originally published in 1979 for use with its Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC). It has since become a standard communication protocol and is now a commonly available means of connecting industrial electronic devices.
In this Webinar we will get into the details of how to make Modbus work.
Sign up and learn more about:
- Modbus configuration: master/slave or client/server
- Modbus deployment: steps to commissioning a new installation
- The physical layer of Modbus: wiring
- Modbus demonstrations
Having knowledge of the different tuning elements and how to adjust them can help you bring these unruly loops under control. If you have the responsibility to keep the processes running at your plant or factory, this webinar will help you better understand the basics of PID control.
In this webinar you will learn:
- The purpose of each of the PID tuning elements
- How adjusting the individual PID elements will affect the process
- General PID profiles for pressure / flow loops
- General PID profiles for temperature loops
- An explanation of some supporting parameters like cycle time, manual reset, and anti-reset windup
Yokogawa Enhanced STARDOM Network-based Control System through Development of New CPU Module for FCN Autonomous Controller
- Faster, Stronger, Smarter -
- Reducing communication costs for upstream oil & gas applications while ensuring highly reliable monitoring and control -
- Enhancement of DNP3 SCADA protocol functionality for upstream oil & gas and other applications -
- New communication module and improved control and monitoring software -
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us