RO Bucharest | 40 hrs
For over 100 years Yokogawa has positioned itself as a supplier of Industrial Automation solutions for the industry continuously increasing the value add for its users through intense customer collaboration, unequalled quality, and solutions that provide well beyond market average returns for its users. Serving customers in virtually any industry Yokogawa has built a network of sales and service throughout the world and is a consistent performer for its customers.
All the above comes with 5 Core Values:
Respect, Value Creation, Collaboration, Integrity, Gratitude.
To further support the growth of Yokogawa in Europe we seek experienced professionals. Thinkers and self-starters who 'See, Know, Act'. Quick, smart, decisive. But above all, willing to go the extra mile for our customers!
At Yokogawa Europe, location Bucharest, we are looking for a new colleague in the position of:
FP&A Analyst (Business Controller)
Yokogawa Romania Bucharest
Purpose of the function
Support the European Director Finance & Control to deliver high quality business information and developing the groups’ financial and administrative organizational standards. Day to day management of the groups’ financial function, financial planning and analysis, treasury and tax as well as business development.
- Academic level with more than 5 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of all business processes, as well as of the controlling aspects to be applied
- Has a good understanding of SAP, HFM and Tableau, being able to explain to internal parties about chosen solutions based on content-driven arguments.
- Dealing with multiple interests
- English (verbal and written) is crucial for this position.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Willingness to occasionally travel.
- Flexible attitude, problem solving skills and splendid troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
We offer you:
- A resourceful, creative, internationally orientated work environment;
- Innovative and advanced high-technology products;
- Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
- A flat organization with short lines of communication;
- A strategic, long-term business vision;
- A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
- A talented team of professional, highly motivated colleagues;
- A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package;
- Fun while doing so.
"To connect our passion for new technologies, enabling secure and reliable operations to our customers".
Focus on a better future
Yokogawa Europe is a global supplier in the field of process automation and safety systems. Yokogawa focuses on achieving net-zero emissions, the transition to a circular economy and taking care of the common good, in order to make the world a better place for future generations. We work every day to create a better future for the next generation. You can achieve this together with your customers!
Here is where you will work
You will work in an entrepreneurial, creative, internationally oriented working environment. Yokogawa is a "flat" organization with an informal working atmosphere. In addition, you work in a team and the lines are short.
Please sent your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An assessment may be part of the procedure.