Located in Bucharest, Romania
For Yokogawa Romania, based in Bucharest, we are looking for a new colleague in the position of:
Industrial Automation Sales Engineer – Systems / Solutions / Instrumentation
Your main responsibilities are:
- Identification of potential new customers.
- Development of existing customers.
- Presenting, promoting and selling of products according to company standards and policies
- Customer counseling concerning best choices.
- Analysis of competition in the designated area.
- Preparation and verification of quotations both technically and commercially.
- Preparation of customer dossier.
- Proposal of active measures to increase sales
- Ensures the realization of monthly, quarterly and annual sales plan
- Education: Minimum Bachelor of Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Fluently in English (speaking and writing skills)
- Strong communication and sales skills
- Willingness to travel;
- Capable to work autonomously, practical, decisive and self-starter
- Flexible attitude and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of local Industrial Automation market (existing portfolio is a mandatory)
- Good knowledge of Industrial Automation systems / field instruments (Yokogawa knowledge is a plus)
- A resourceful, creative, internationally-oriented work environment;
- Innovative and advanced high-technology products;
- Prominent global customers;
- Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
- A flat organization with short lines of communication;
- A strategic, long-term business vision;
- A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
- A talented team of professional, highly-motivated colleagues;
- A pleasant, informal atmosphere;
- An excellent remuneration package.
Please send a letter of application and CV in English language by e-mail to Adriana-Tincuta.Manu@ro.yokogawa.com.