Located in Bucharest, Romania
For over 100 years Yokogawa has positioned itself as a supplier of Industrial Automation solutions for the industry continuously increasing the value add for its users through intense customer collaboration, unequalled quality, and solutions that provide well beyond market average returns for its users. Serving customers in virtually any industry Yokogawa has built a network of sales and service throughout the world and is a consistent performer for its customers.
All the above comes with 5 Core Values:
Respect, Value Creation, Collaboration, Integrity, Gratitude.
To further support the growth of Yokogawa in Europe we seek experienced professionals. Thinkers and self-starters who 'See, Know, Act'. Quick, smart, decisive. But above all, willing to go the extra mile for our customers!
At Yokogawa Europe, location Bucharest, we are looking for a new colleague in the position of:
Marketing Automation Manager
Purpose of the function
Be part of a team of the European Marketing professionals that design, plan, and execute the Marketing strategy throughout Europe. In this function you will work with our country organizations to assure we deploy content, thru campaigns, you help strategize our editorial calendar, and engage in our social media activities required to promote the Yokogawa corporate identity and business needs, improving the positioning and promotion of the Yokogawa brand, products and services.
- Bachelor’s in marketing and/or communication, with 5 years or more experience.
- Is capable of creating and planning complex matters e.g., Editorial Calendar, Content Strategy, Campaigns.
- Savviness with numbers and able to oversee, scope, and manage budgets.
- Engages in marketing communication discussions, marketing automation and webinars.
- Has strong planning skills and manages within the annual planning cycle.
- Responsible for coordination and execution of Marcom (Marketing Communication) activities with internal and external stakeholders e.g. press, opinion leaders, local MDs.
- Works in line with house style, procedures and (general) work instructions under supervision of direct manager.
- Fluently in English (speaking and writing skills), and preferably one other major European language.
- Willingness to occasionally travel.
- Capable to work autonomously, practical, decisive and self-starter.
- Flexible attitude, problem solving skills and splendid troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills.
We offer you:
- A resourceful, creative, internationally orientated work environment;
- Innovative and advanced high-technology products;
- Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
- A flat organization with short lines of communication;
- A strategic, long-term business vision;
- A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
- A talented team of professional, highly motivated colleagues;
- A pleasant, informal atmosphere; an excellent remuneration package;
- Fun while doing so.
"To connect our passion for new technologies, enabling secure and reliable operations to our customers".
Focus on a better future
Yokogawa Europe is a global supplier in the field of process automation and safety systems. Yokogawa focuses on achieving net-zero emissions, the transition to a circular economy and taking care of the common good, in order to make the world a better place for future generations. We work every day to create a better future for the next generation. You can achieve this together with your customers!
Here is where you will work
You will work in an entrepreneurial, creative, internationally oriented working environment. Yokogawa is a "flat" organization with an informal working atmosphere. In addition, you work in a team and the lines are short.
Please sent your application letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
An assessment may be part of the procedure.