Yokogawa, award winner for ‘Best Asset Monitoring Technology’ and ‘Best Digital Twin Technology’ at the HP Awards, is a leading provider of industrial automation, test and measurement, information systems and industrial services in several industries.
Our aim is to shape a better future for our planet through supporting the energy transition, (bio)technology, artificial intelligence, industrial cybersecurity, etc. We are committed to the United Nations sustainable development goals by utilizing our ability to measure and connect.
Around 18 000 employees work on all five continents with one corporate mission, to “co-innovate tomorrow”.
We are looking for a dynamic colleague who shares our passion for technology and cares for our planet. In return we offer great opportunities to grow yourself in a truly global enterprise where respect, value creation, collaboration, integrity, taking care of each other, and gratitude is highly valued.
For Yokogawa Europe Solutions, based in Bucharest, we are looking for a new colleague in the position of:
Talent Manager Europe
Located in Bucharest, Romania
As a Talent Manager:
- You support the development of Talents, Retention, Diversity & Inclusion (D&I), Sustainability, and International Mobility working closely together with our Global colleagues. In this role you have the possibility to cooperate with and support the business leaders to substantially enhance our impact on these topics.
- You are responsible for the co-design and tactical deployment of the Talent Management Strategy and concepts considering the needs within the operating companies. You will participate in (development) projects such as leadership competencies and tasks linked to HR processes within Yokogawa Europe (YEF).
- You develop learning solutions and specific pathways in line with the business strategy. You identify and manage learning needs based on feedback from different stakeholders.
- You will coordinate the Young Talent Program and guide Local Executive Talent and Regional Executive Talent developments.
- You will co-design and lead the strategy on D&I and Wellbeing across the organization, working closely with business leaders and HR colleagues in the operating companies. You will coach business leaders on D&I to create high functioning and diverse teams.
- You are responsible for international mobility through end-to-end coordination of assignments. You provide consulting advice and support regarding complex international mobility cases. You stay informed on updates related to international mobility.
- You are part of the European HR team and you can lead and/or support on European wide HR projects.
- You will report directly to the HRD Europe and you will have a matrix reporting line to the global organization (Talent & Leadership and HR policy Centers of Excellence in Japan).
What we promise to offer:
- Freedom to do your job and autonomy is important to us.
- Exciting challenges within a mature organization that demands a high degree of individual responsibility and promotes initiatives.
- A healthy work-life balance through working from home possibilities (3 days/week) and flexible working hours
- A fun working atmosphere with various opportunities to work with awesome colleagues all over the world.
- A competitive salary and interesting extra benefits
- Innovative and advanced high-technology products and services
- Excellent career opportunities within an international environment
At Yokogawa we believe that our employees are crucial to our success. To help you maximize your potential, we offer an environment that actively encourages personal development and continuous learning (through internal and external trainings such as the leadership academy and sales academy, internal mobility, etc.)
What you will bring to us:
- You are a highly motivated and flexible person who is willing to work in an international oriented company
- Respect, collaboration, and integrity are important values to you
- You have a Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years recruiting experience for managerial and executive level positions
- Experience with driving talent processes (such as succession planning) and leadership and management training.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent people and communication skills at all levels. Able to deliver effective results and meet tight deadlines.
- Level B2 of English language business proficiency is required as a minimum
Important for us
For Yokogawa diversity and inclusion is not just a human resources initiative or social to-do. It is something that we strongly believe and promote. We aim to recruit talent who dare to bring change to our organization with a diverse mindset and refreshing new views.
Yokogawa wants a Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive culture. We will actively recruit, develop, and promote people from a variety of backgrounds who differ in terms of experience, knowledge, thinking styles, perspective, cultural background, and socioeconomic status. We will not discriminate based on any categorization of humankind. Yokogawa values differences and enables everyone to belong, contribute, succeed, and demonstrate their full potential.
We hire great people for great opportunities
Please visit our website www.yokogawa.com/nl/about/careers to discover more about our employees’ stories and the various career possibilities we offer.
Do not hesitate and please sent your resume by pushing the 'Apply Now' button.
For more information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org