The Yokogawa-SAP Production Management Interface package (MDX/PM) provides the necessary integration between the Production Management Systems (MES) and Business applications (ERP).
The open interface, supports the ANSI/S95 standard for production management data interchange between MES and ERP systems. It makes use of the SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure (SAP NetWeaver XI) component to fully integrate operational and shop floor data within the SAP NetWeaver Portal.
MDX incorporates an embedded Yokogawa Exaquantum Plant Information Management System (PIMS) and delivers an open in/out standards-based platform for integration with mySAP ERP to any process control or manufacturing system that supports the OPC DA interface standard. This two-way, open communication clearly demonstrates Yokogawa's commitment to interoperability between manufacturing and business systems.
- Assigned package release: MDX/PM 1.0
- Backend system release: SAP Exchange Infrastructure 3.0
- SAP Enterprise Portal release: SAP Enterprise Portal 6.0
The MDX/PM package is a framework designed to facilitate integration of key operational and business systems utilizing open standards.
MDX/PM provides a standards based approach to facilitate data exchange between Yokogawa's MES platform and the SAP ERP systems in combination with a visualization environment enabling Yokogawa's CS3000 Distributed Control System (DCS) and Exaquantum Plant Information Management System (PIMS) displays to be directly accessed in SAP's NetWeaver Portal.
This standards based approach to data integration results in a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) through de-coupling of the detailed interfaces of each system by using the ISA-95 Enterprise-Control System Interface standard as an intermediate data format.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) using the ISA-95 Enterprise-Control System Interface standard as an intermediate data format
- Lower cost to implement and maintain ERP-Control System production management integration by using reusable and open standards
- Systems can be quickly re-configured to meet the changing needs of the business thereby improving agility and flexibility
- Provide a proactive approach to problem solving by using real-time Alerts and online diagnostics
- Proactively adapt to changing production conditions by monitoring KPI values in real-time with hyperlinks to related production information
- Grant business portal users access to relevant real-time displays from production control systems and production data from PIMS
- Cross-industry support for continuous and batch processes
- Flexible and Configurable to provide fit for purpose solutions
Potřebujete víc informací o lidech, technologii a řešeních?Kontaktuje nás