By using the Multibatch function (an option added with SMARTDAC+), you can efficiently record data from multiple devices onto a single SMARTDAC+.
|Up to now
||Using the Multibatch function
- Using the Multibatch function, recorders installed at multiple facilities are centralized onto a single SMARTDAC+, and independent data files can be saved for each facility.
- Record Start/Stop can also be controlled separately by batch.
- Greatly reduces equipment costs plus the time spent on acquiring and checking data.
- You can monitor recording status by batch in a single screen, the Batch Overview screen.
- The maximum number of batches is 6 with the GX10, or 12 with the GX20.
Food & Beverage
In the food manufacturing industry, in addition to the conventional challenges of achieving both "ensuring food security and safety" and "cost reduction," ｍanufacturers are also working to cope with infectious diseases and labor saving.
YOKOGAWA supports ｍanufacturers to create comfortable workplaces by working closely, coping with challenges together, and proposing ideal factories suitable for operations.
Súvisiace produkty a riešenia
Touch Screen Paperless Recorder GX10/GX20
The SMARTDAC+TM GX10/GX20 is a panel mount paperless recorder with a modular architecture on the back panel and has a data logging function to acquire the required data. By supporting not only I/O but also many communication protocols, you can connect to various devices. AI function as standard. Supporting FDA 21 CFR Part11 and AMS2750E/NADCAP.