The UD310 Manual Setter (1/16 DIN size) has a PV display, and transmit 4 to 20 mA DC signal by manual operation. It can be used as a remote setter for digital Indicating controllers. The SP (target setpoint) will be output 3 seconds after the change. The two alarm outputs and a PV retransmission output are provided as standard functions.
- Small, space-saving 1/16 DIN package, 48 (W) x 48 (H) x 100 (D) (mm)
- Large 4-digit LED display.
- IP65 splash-proof and dust-proof designed front panel.
- Universal input for Thermocouple, RTD and DC mV/V signals.
- PV display disappeared function, when PV display is not necessary.
- Standard retransmission output of measured value (PV).
- Standard two alarm outputs.
- Standard universal power supply (100 V to 240 V AC) and optional 24 V AC/DC power supply.
- RoHS Compliant
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the RoHS (2011/65/EU) directive.
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the New Legislative Framework (NLF.)
Hľadáte viac informácií o našich ľuďoch, technológiách a riešeniach?Kontaktujte nás