Die leistungsstarken drahtlosen Absolutdruck- und Relativdruckmessumformer EJX510B und EJX530B verfügen über einen einkristallinen Siliziumsensor und eignen sich für die Messung von Flüssigkeits-, Gas- oder Dampfdruckwerten. Messumformer vom Typ EJX510B und EJX530B übermitteln nicht nur Prozessvariablen, sondern auch die Einstellparameter mithilfe von Funksignalen. Die Messumformer werden über interne Akkus gespeist. Da somit keine feste Verkabelung erforderlich ist, können Einsparungen im Hinblick auf die Installationskosten erzielt werden. Die Kommunikation entspricht den Spezifikationen des ISA100.11a-Protokolls.
- Langlebige Akkuauslegung
Zwei Lithium-Thionylchlorid-Hochleistungsakkus mit extrem geringem Stromverbrauch sorgen über Jahre hinweg für einen zuverlässigen Drahtlosbetrieb.
- Sichere Anbindung an das Drahtlosnetzwerk
Eine Infrarotkommunikation zwischen den Geräten ermöglicht eine Konfiguration des Drahtlosnetzwerks sowie diverse Parametereinstellungen.
- Schnelles Aktualisierungsintervall
Gemessene Prozesswerte können in einem zwischen 0,5 Sekunden und 60 Minuten einstellbaren Aktualisierungsintervall drahtlos übermittelt werden.
Blending plays a key role in industries such as food, healthcare and chemicals etc. Temperature and vacuum measurements are very important in minimizing the moisture content to ensure the quality of the final product. Strictly maintaining them throughout the process ensures the final product yield.
Eliminating the wire using wireless transmitter is the perfect solution for rotating equipment. It establishes data collection between the transmitter and the gateway by reliable communication even though the dryer was rotating.
The client wanted to monitor the pressure of the gas well at offshore platform remotely to reduce maintenance cost and increase safety of maintenance personnel.
Pressure measurement of tubeless tyres to monitor the air loss is one of the key performance tests in the tyre manufacturing units. Relocation of tyres from one testing rack to the other for various tests and frequent movement of the testing setup for conditional tests to various locations calls for cable free implementation for ease of handling.
- Daily manual reading of pressure and temperature gauges with report by phone.
- The customer wants to change measurement from off-line to on-line.
- Cabling for wired transmitters in huge plants (up to 300 meters long) is expensive.
- Wireless pressure and temperature monitoring.
- Repeater was set under the gateway.
- The maximum distance between the repeater and transmitters is approximately 500m.
ISA100 wireless temperature and pressure transmitters with orifice plates allow:
- No cabling installations or maintenance.
- Small amount of hardware and simple equipment implementation means minimizing potential vandalism.
ISA100 Wireless Monitoring
- Gateway x1, Temperature Transmitter (YTA) x3, Pressure Transmitter (EJX) x1, Repeater x1
Gateway is installed at control room and 3m height extended antenna is set.
- Temperature Transmitter (YTA) and Pressure Transmitter (EJX) are installed at each monitoring point.
- Repeater is installed on high position.
- Oil level measurement of diesel tanks that feed fuel to their diesel generator's which are at three locations and 400 meters apart from each other.
- Also to measure level , pressure and flow to and from their main storage yard.
ISA100 Wireless Temperature and Pressure Transmitters
- Gateway x1, Temperature Transmitter (YTA) x1, Pressure Transmitter (EJX) x1
High quality wireless communication confirmed
- Packet Error Rate (PER) is 0 to 2.5%/ 5 days
Download this eBook and learn:
- The basic physics of pressure
- Different types of pressure sensors
- Features of pressure transmitters
- Pressure transmitters communications standards
- Key characteristics of pressure
- Common types of diaphragm seals
The use of wireless technology in industrial automation systems offers a number of potential benefits, from the obvious cost reduction brought about by the elimination of wiring to the availability of better plant information, improved productivity and better asset management. However, its practical implementation faces a number of challenges: not least the present lack of a universally agreed standard. This article looks at some of these challenges and presents the approach being taken by Yokogawa.
In recent years, more field wireless devices have been used in hazardous areas. Meanwhile, in plants that are usually recognized as hazardous areas, there are numerous metallic tanks and pipes that easily shield or reflect radio waves, as discussed later, thus resulting in a poor environment for wireless communication.
The innovation of wireless technology increases the use of wireless communication in the industry. The introduction of wireless communication to plants, however, requires strict features such as robustness, real-time responsiveness, and low power consumption. This has restricted the use of wireless communication to limited applications such as data logging and device status monitoring that does not require strict real-time responsiveness and data arrival reliability in communication.
Möchten Sie weitere Informationen über unsere Mitarbeiter, Technologien und Lösungen?Kontakt