Simple addition of data collection functions to molding machines
The PLC in the existing injection molding machine does not have a recording function, but you want to add a function to record the production DATA and equipment condition DATA. Customers also want to easily realize these functions.
In response to these requirements, Multi-Sensing Remote I/O Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X performs DATA collection of PLC and analog sensors, and the Data Logging Software GA10 provides on-site monitoring and recording to support safer operations.
- VZ20X enables space-saving installation
- Easy data collection with VZ20X and GA10
- Customers want to monitor and record equipment data such as temperature and vibration of an injection molding machine for manufacturing industrial rubber gaskets
- There is no recording function in existing PLC, and customers don't want to program PLC
- Measure analog data and PLC data in the injection molding machine with VZ20X
- Monitor and record the measured data with GA10
- VZ20X has a compact size and can be easily retrofitted
- GA10 can be easily connected to the VZ20X for immediate monitoring and recording
- Multi-Sensing Remote I/O Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X
A sample program for system construction is introduced.
*As of June 2022, the Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X is sold in Asia Pacific and the Middle East areas.
- Data Logging Software GA10
60-day free trial is available.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us
VZ20X is a data measuring device that helps achieve “predictive maintenance,” whereby performance degradation and failures in production equipment are prevented before they occur. Providing a solution for optimally timed equipment inspections and replacements, it addresses the issues of reduced uptime and safety caused by failures.
The latest software that enables you to build a DAQ system without programming. Designed for maximum compatibility with Yokogawa recorders, data loggers, temperature controllers, and power monitors, GA10 can also acquire data via Modbus communications.