The high performance wireless guage pressure transmitter EJX430B features a single crystal silicon resonant sensor and are suitable to measure liquid, gas, or steam flow as well as liquid level, density, and pressure. These transmitters transmit not only process variables but also the setting parameters using wireless signal. The transmitters run on internal batteries, and the installation cost can be decreased since hard-wiring is not required. The communication is compliant with ISA100.11a protocol specifications.
OpreX is the comprehensive brand for Yokogawa’s industrial automation (IA) and control business and stands for excellence in the related technology and solutions. It consists of categories and families under each category. This product belongs to the OpreX Field Instruments family that is aligned under the OpreX Measurement category.
- Long Life Battery Design
Ultra low current consumption design using two high capacity lithium-thionyl chloride batteries provide wireless operation for years.
- Security Assured Wireless Network Joining
Infrared communication between the devices for wireless network configuration and parameter setting.
- Quick Update Time
Selectable from 0.5 second to 60 minutes for measured process value to publish wirelessly.
- Temperature monitoring at a tank farm
- Temperature and pressure monitoring in tank jungles, three vertical monitoring points.
- Oil level measurement of diesel tanks that feed fuel to their diesel generator's which are at three locations and 400 meters apart from each other.
- Also to measure level , pressure and flow to and from their main storage yard.
- Wireless pressure and temperature monitoring.
- Repeater was set under the gateway.
- The maximum distance between the repeater and transmitters is approximately 500m.
Hydrogen is the simplest and smallest atomic element. Water, acids, bases, and the immense family of organic compounds all contain hydrogen. Even though hydrogen is not corrosive, it can cause problems for pressure transmitters through Hydrogen Permeation.
The use of wireless technology in industrial automation systems offers a number of potential benefits, from the obvious cost reduction brought about by the elimination of wiring to the availability of better plant information, improved productivity and better asset management. However, its practical implementation faces a number of challenges: not least the present lack of a universally agreed standard. This article looks at some of these challenges and presents the approach being taken by Yokogawa.
In recent years, more field wireless devices have been used in hazardous areas. Meanwhile, in plants that are usually recognized as hazardous areas, there are numerous metallic tanks and pipes that easily shield or reflect radio waves, as discussed later, thus resulting in a poor environment for wireless communication.
The innovation of wireless technology increases the use of wireless communication in the industry. The introduction of wireless communication to plants, however, requires strict features such as robustness, real-time responsiveness, and low power consumption. This has restricted the use of wireless communication to limited applications such as data logging and device status monitoring that does not require strict real-time responsiveness and data arrival reliability in communication.
- EJX430B Gauge Pressure Transmitter Bottom Process Connection (259 KB)
- EJX430B Gauge Pressure Transmitter, Wetted Parts Material Code: S (328 KB)
- EJX310B, EJX430B Absolute and Gauge Pressure Transmitter with /N1 (422 KB)
- EJX310B, EJX430B Absolute and Gauge Pressure Transmitter with /N2 and /N3 (426 KB)
- EJX430B Gauge Pressure Transmitter, Wetted Parts Material Code: H,M,T,A,D,B (330 KB)
- EJX430B Gauge Pressure Transmitter Universal Flange (260 KB)
- EJX110B, EJX310B, EJX430B Long Vent Plug (/U1) (148 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us