The YTA70 delivers all the benefits found in the YTA50 while adding HART digital protocol communication. The HART protocol allows you to conveniently configue the transmitter using the latest FDT/DTM technology. The YTA70 is the choice for all your control applications.
YTA70 features include:
- 4 to 20 mA DC Analog Output
- HART 5 Digital Protocol Output (-E version)
- Selectable HART 5 / 7 Digital Protocol Output (-J version)
- 17 Input Types
- Head Mount or DIN Rail Mount
Variety of Sensor Inputs
The type of sensor input is user-selectable: RTD, Thermocouple (T/C), DC Voltage, or Resistance.
YTA70 mounted in a #2 connection head.
YTA70 is DIN Form B compliant and can be mounted in a #2 or #9 connection head. It can use an adapter plate to attach to a #5 connection head.
DIN Rail Mounting
YTA70 Single Input
- As the main automation contractor (MAC) for this plant construction project, Yokogawa Brazil engineered, installed, and commissioned an integrated control and instrumentation solution
- Yokogawa Brazil completed the commissioning of these systems ahead of schedule and the production of green polymer was started just one week later
Hľadáte viac informácií o našich ľuďoch, technológiách a riešeniach?Kontaktujte nás