The YTA70 delivers all the benefits found in the YTA50 while adding HART digital protocol communication. The HART protocol allows you to conveniently configue the transmitter using the latest FDT/DTM technology. The YTA70 is the choice for all your control applications.
YTA70 features include:
- 4 to 20 mA DC Analog Output
- HART 5 Digital Protocol Output (-E version)
- Selectable HART 5 / 7 Digital Protocol Output (-J version)
- 17 Input Types
- Head Mount or DIN Rail Mount
Variety of Sensor Inputs
The type of sensor input is user-selectable: RTD, Thermocouple (T/C), DC Voltage, or Resistance.
YTA70 mounted in a #2 connection head.
YTA70 is DIN Form B compliant and can be mounted in a #2 or #9 connection head. It can use an adapter plate to attach to a #5 connection head.
DIN Rail Mounting
YTA70 Single Input
- As the main automation contractor (MAC) for this plant construction project, Yokogawa Brazil engineered, installed, and commissioned an integrated control and instrumentation solution
- Yokogawa Brazil completed the commissioning of these systems ahead of schedule and the production of green polymer was started just one week later
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us