What is Field Asset Analytics (InsihtSuiteAE)
InsightSuiteAE (ISAE) has the capability to diagnose production equipment and field devices around it together, it is easy to identify the cause of abnormalities, which leads to reduction in production risk.
ISAE helps customers to prioritize the right equipment for maintenance and the plant will become more stable.
Key areas for Operational Excellence Transformation
Operational Excellence Transformation is Yokogawa and KBC’s co-innovated portfolio of solutions and services.We provides comprehensive solutions for business automation in all four areas using consulting and digital technology.
Asset Management and Integrity
Asset Management and Integrity practices are critical to ensure reliability and availability of such assets while keeping maintenances costs to a minimum, and to capitalize on short-term opportunities in the market. With domain knowledge and experience, Yokogawa and KBC ensures its customers maximize their assets' value through asset management and integrity products, services and solutions.
Key Operational Competencies in Asset Management and Integrity
- Maintenance and Integrity Strategy: Determine the best asset maintenance and integrity strategy based on equipment integrity objectives, as well as corporate and asset portfolio strategies
- Asset Care Planning: Provide systems and methodologies to optimally define the activities needed to maintain equipment in its designed operating conditions
- Reliability Assurance and Analytics: Provide analysis of equipment health to determine the best maintenance approaches.
- Defect Elimination: Identify activities that mitigate and eliminate sources of unreliability to assets or facility systems
- Inspection: Review inspections performed on equipment to identify specific maintenance activities. This will be done in coordination with, or by, the inspection group.
- Contractor Management: Manage contractors to utilize their services efficiently and effectively
- Minor Projects Delivery: Screen options, engineer and deliver low- or no-capital projects to replace existing equipment or achieve incremental improvements that are cost-effective, timely and fit for purpose
- Turnaround Maintenance: Perform special equipment maintenance to retain asset design and operational integrity. This involves longer shutdowns or outages of the unit or the system.
- Routine Maintenance: Perform normal equipment maintenance during operations to retain asset design and operational integrity. This involves short-term or low-impact shutdown of the unit or the system.
In addition, through Yokogawa’s reliability-based Asset Management portfolio, our customers can:
- Contribute directly to corporate goals and objectives ;We help our customers assess and design how they utilize their assets to achieve the following:
- Reduction in production cost per unit
- Reduction in unplanned breakdown of assets
- Increase in efficiency of maintenance operators
- Reduction in safety and environmental-related incidents
- Enable informed and operations-centric decision-making
We combine risk and reliability best practices with our customers’ actual plant operations set up to identify and focus on critical assets that drive the largest contributions in their company. By identifying critical assets – failure root causes and recommended actions – resources and requirements are prioritized accordingly, in consideration of associated risks and consequences.
·Supply Chain Optimization
- Optimize management of supply, whether oil in the ground or feedstocks for a refinery or chemical asset, in light of product market demands. This provides operators with the agility to take full advantage of market conditions.
·Asset Operations and Optimization
- Optimize the potential of physical assets, by pushing throughput and maximizing the production of the highest value products, whilst minimizing variable costs such as energy.
- Deliver small and large capex projects, on time and on budget, to deliver growth and meet environmental requirements.
·Operational Risk Management
- Reliably control safety, health and environmental risk at a personal and process level. This assures the robustness required to avoid catastrophic losses.
Asset Performance Analytics
Reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions, due to the operation and maintenance of plant equipment, is becoming a global challenge. Yokogawa offers InsightSuiteAE plant asset effectiveness optimization services, including Asset Performance Analytics, as a solution to address such challenges together, with customers. The Asset Performance Analytics service utilizes InsightSuiteAE asset diagnostics package as a tool to monitor, diagnose and visualize the performance and health of plant assets in real time, thus addressing issues efficiently.
By protecting the environment there is a need to lessen our impact on the environment and achieve a sustainable society through measures that include the reduction of CO2 emissions. However, in reducing energy costs, plant operators must know how to optimize plant operations and maintenance (O&M) to improve energy efficiency and reduce energy costs. Effectively reducing energy consumption is difficult, and time consuming to effectively monitor all plant assets and map out an effective maintenance approach that will save energy in the long run.
A New Maintenance Approach That Saves Energy and Reduces Lifecycle Costs
Our maintenance approach is one that focuses on reducing energy consumption. Our comprehensive solutions improve energy efficiency while ensuring a stable and environmentally friendly O&M.
In measuring energy efficiency we can visualize present and future energy consumption to prepare a precise and effective maintenance plan.
Predicting when maintenance needs to be performed is also key. We offer an online system that efficiency monitors the status of several field assets. It enables a condition-based maintenance approach that extends the service life of individual devices by ensuring that they receive the most appropriate maintenance. Furthermore, our online monitoring gives you immediate access to asset health information in real-time
Prediction of future performance time-series data makes it possible to predict future performance. Similarly, maintenance planning support: our diagnostic and consulting services help map out an optimum maintenance approach.
Map Out a Path That Will Improve Asset Performance and Save Energy
We use sophisticated diagnosis to analyze your assets and propose an optimal maintenance approach that will help reduce your energy consumption. We identify how efficiently your plant is using energy and show you a maintenance approach that will improve productivity.
By optimizing maintenance for each asset based on asset conditions and the need to minimize energy costs, you can know exactly when maintenance should be performed. Online, real-time monitoring allows easilt tracked asset conditions and performance, reduced maintenance costs even as assets increases, detect abnormalities and be able to promptly respond in the event of sudden failure.
InsightSuiteAE - Heat Exchanger Dignostics
Key Features of Heat Exchanger Diagnostics:
- Evaluation of heat exchanger performance that helps optimize energy consumption
- Sophisticated fouling prediction mechanism that enables more proactive maintenance approach and cost savings on problematic heat exchangers
InsightSuiteAE Solutions for Heat Exchanger Diagnostics
- Smart algorithms developed by Yokogawa experts anable dynamic troubleshooting of heat exchanger performance. InsightSuiteAE takes a four-way approach to heat exchanger diagnosis by monitoring heat balance, thermal balance, fouling, and the rate of pressure drop
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) allow users to keep track of heat exchanger effectiveness, thermal efficiency, and fouling rates
- Daily reports generated by InsightSuiteAE give a quick grasp of all essential heat exchanger performance parameters
Yokogawa's InsightSuiteAE leads to the revolving of the plant assets issues throughout the plant life cycle.
Hľadáte viac informácií o našich ľuďoch, technológiách a riešeniach?Kontaktujte nás