The FlowCam Automated Liquid Handling system from Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies integrates with the FlowCam 8000 series for uninterrupted processing of samples.
The system allows up to 288 samples to be queued for unattended operation, improved repeatability, and increased productivity.
Download eBook: The Ultimate Guide to Flow Imaging Microscopy
FlowCam ALH Benefits:
- Pre-analysis sample preparation can be programmed using easy-to-use graphical and menu-driven operations.
- Heating and cooling features allow sample conditioning and control of sample degradation and evaporation during the processing.
- System is self-contained to protect against outside contamination and accidental disturbance of samples.
- Vertical architecture saves valuable bench space while a monitor provides access to current system status and review of workflows for both instruments.
- Uses standard SBS format labware that can be deployed on any of the general-purpose locations.
Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies, Inc. manufactures industry-leading particle analysis instrumentation based on digital imaging technology. The FlowCam is the first automated particle analysis instrument to use digital imaging to measure size and shape (including 40+ morphological characteristics) of microscopic particles in a fluid medium. With applications in municipal water, biopharmaceutical formulations, chemicals, oil and gas, biofuels, food & beverage, aquatic research, and many other markets, Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies continues to lead the way in imaging particle analysis.
FlowCam and VisualSpreadsheet are trade mark.
YOKOGAWA will contribute to technology evolution particularly in measurement and analytical tools to help build a world where researchers will increasingly focus on insightful interpretation of data, and advancing Life Science to benefit humanity.
Hľadáte viac informácií o našich ľuďoch, technológiách a riešeniach?Kontaktujte nás