The FlowCam Automated Liquid Handler integrates with FlowCam 8000 series instruments for uninterrupted processing of samples.
The FlowCam ALH accomodates as many as 288 liquid samples for unattended operation, allowing for improved repeatability and increased productivity.
FlowCam ALH Benefits:
- Programmable pre-analysis sample preparation
- Integrated heating, cooling, and shaking options
- Positive pressure HEPA filtration
- Disposable pipette tip compatibility
- Standard SBS format labware
- Accurate dispensing of liquids with a range of viscosities
- Vertical set-up that saves bench space
- Complete control of workflows by user
- Particle identification via VisualSpreadsheet® integration
Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies, Inc. manufactures industry-leading particle analysis instrumentation based on digital imaging technology. The FlowCam is the first automated particle analysis instrument to use digital imaging to measure size and shape (including 40+ morphological characteristics) of microscopic particles in a fluid medium. With applications in municipal water, biopharmaceutical formulations, chemicals, oil and gas, biofuels, food & beverage, aquatic research, and many other markets, Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies continues to lead the way in imaging particle analysis.
This video for Biopharmaceutical Markets showcases the suite of instruments specifically intended to improve laboratory workflow in formulation development and quality control. See how FlowCam 8000, FlowCam Nano, FlowCam LO, and ALH (Automated Liquid Handler) for FlowCam work with VisualAI, artificial intelligence software to speed processes and improve the accuracy of your particle analysis.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us