The UP35A/UP55A, 1/4 DIN sized program controllers, provides up to 30 program patterns, and simultaneous monitoring of 8 PV events, 16 time events, and 8 alarms.
The UP35A is a program controller with available 4 patterns and 40 segments (max.) and multi-channel contact I/O. It also includes a ladder sequence function. The UP32A is a compact program controller with up to 4 patterns and 40 segments available. It also includes a ladder sequence function.
The UP55A is a newly-released 1/4 DIN sized program controller provides up to 30 program patterns, and simultaneous monitoring of 8 PV events, 16 time events, and 8 alarms. Also a ladder sequence function is included as standard.
Continuous Control Solutions ("CCS") has been providing advanced turbo machinery solutions to global markets since 2000 with a steadfast focus on developing advanced control algorithms implemented in the customer's choice of PLC or DCS hardware platform. CCS Turbo Machinery Control Solutions have been implemented on a variety of hardware platforms including Allen Bradley ControlLogix, Honeywell C300, Siemens S7, ABB AC800M and Emerson DeltaV.
Continuous Control Solutions ("CCS") specializes in industrial turbo-machinery control challenges for various types of industries. CCS' turbo-machinery technology and patented control algorithms are hardware platform independent and have been successfully implemented on different hardware platforms since 2004.
- Model UP25 Communication Interface (2.7 MB)
- Model UP350 Program Controller User's Manual (Installation) (1.0 MB)
- Model UP40 Program Controller Operation Manual (1.7 MB)
- Models UP30 and UP40 Program Controllers Reference Manual (1.1 MB)
- UP35A Program Controller Operation Guide (Detailed code model) (Spanish) (12.8 MB)
- Model UP150 Program Temperature Controllers (A2-size manual) (706 KB)
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us