Environmental Monitoring Compliant with Pharmaceutical Regulations
The OpreX™ Environmental Monitoring System collects, measures, and stores temperature and humidity as well as other management data for comprehensive oversight of the pharmaceutical manufacturing, quality control, and storage areas.
- Meets ALCOA+ requirements
Data Collection and Long-term Storage
- Long-term storage of collected data in recorders that are FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
Real-Time Data Monitoring
- Monitor measured data and alarms using the monitoring software
Centralized Management for Login User
Centralized management of user names and passwords using servers on the network is possible through Active Directory.
- Centralized management of user name/password in Data Server and recorders
- User login access control
Data Management Package
Centralized management of the recorded data file
Users are assigned to groups and are given access privileges based on the group they belong to.
Only authorized users can login to the system and search and browse through data.
All file operations by an authorized user are recorded in the audit trail.
- File operations (Archive, Delete)
- Backup and Restore
Adminstrator configures the Data Management Package using this tool.
- Register new recorders
- Register new users
- License management
GA10 Real-time Monitoring Software
Monitor measured data in real time
- Measured value display (Trend display / Digital display)
- Alarm notification on the screen
- Monitor data for each measurement group
Dedicated viewer software for browsing recorded data
- Display recorded data
- Supports latest OS and offers best viewing quality
- Supports 7 languages
Measure and record a variety of data
- Add I/O modules as needed
- Wide variety of powerful display functions
- A full range of network functions
Advanced Security Function
Electronic recording of data is compliant with pharmaceutical regulations
- Logical security
- Audit trail function
- Secure data storage in binary format (fraud proof)
- Dedicated viewer software
Chugai uses the Pharmaceutical Model DX200P Data Acquisition Station for storage quality control of investigational drugs and ingredients.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us