Process analyzers are online tools for the determination of chemical composition and physical properties of substances used in industrial processes. They enable process optimization, asset protection, and compliance with environmental regulations.
With one of the most comprehensive families of sensors and online analyzers for pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, combustion oxygen, humidity, liquid and gas density, and process gas chromatography, Yokogawa is recognized as a world leader in the analytical equipment field. Accurate and repeatable measurement is the key to obtaining optimal results in your process, and Yokogawa's diagnostic-based analytical instrumentation offers the flexibility to meet a range of individual requirements. Whether for liquid or gas applications, our analyzers can resolve even the most demanding situations. Yokogawa's process analytics solutions help to protect the environment by reducing energy consumption and CO2 emissions.
OpreX Analyzers belongs to the OpreX Measurement category of the comprehensive OpreX brand for Yokogawa's industrial automation (IA) and control business. A group of analyzer products that accurately measure physical properties such as chemical composition, pH, and conductivity with excellent reproducibility and convert this data into digital form. With their high precision and high reliability, these sensing solutions help to improve operating efficiency and safety, and protect the environment.
- Gas analyzers
- Real-time gas analysis
- Enhances efficiency, safety, throughput, product quality
- Ensures environmental compliance
- Liquid analyzers
- Monitoring process chemistry
- Water quality
- Process optimization and control
Process analyzer system integration provides solutions for gas and liquid measurements to support product refinement, process efficiency, and safety.
- Analytical services
- Installation and construction, startup and commissioning, and training services
Problems at the wet end of a paper machine can rarely be corrected downstream. That is why monitoring and controlling pH in pulp stock is critical to the paper-making process. Essentially, at every stage in the manufacture of paper, correct pH values play a vital role. Variations in the pH value at the headbox have a negative effect on the quality of the paper produced. Proper monitoring ensures minimizing plugging and fouling problems that occur with pH measurements in paper mills.
The quality of paper for printing or writing should be high and it depends on many parameters. Cobb is one of the parameters, which requires control. Using a retractable fitting, this optimum pH level can be achieved by using Yokogawa's 4-wire pH Analyzer with a suitable, retractable fitting and sensor. Since a separate controller is not required for the dosing pump, this solution provides a cost-saving.
- HART DD file - ISC Converter FLXA21 [DevRev 1]
- HART DD file -pH/ORP Converter FLXA21 [DevRev 1]
- HART DD file -pH/ORP Converter PH450
- HART DD file - Tunable Diode Laser Spectrometer TDLS8000 [DevRev1]
- HART DD file - SC Analyzer FLXA21 [DevRev 1]
- HART DD file -SC Converter SC450
- HART DD file -ISC Converter ISC450
- HART DD file - Liquid Converter FLXA402 [DevRev 1]
- HART DD file -pH/ORP Converter FLXA202/FLXA21 [DevRev 2]
- HART DD file -SC Converter FLXA202/FLXA21 [DevRev 2]
- HART DD file -DO Converter FLXA202/FLXA21 [DevRev 2]
- HART DD file -DO Converter FLXA21 [DevRev 1]
- HART DD file -Oxygen Converter ZR202 [DevRev 1]
- HART DD file -Oxygen Converter ZR402 [DevRev 1]
- HART DD file -ISC Converter FLXA202/FLXA21 [DevRev 2]
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - DO Transmitter DO202
- PROFIBUS EDD file - EXA202 Series (606 KB)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - SC Transmitter SC202
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - Averaging Converter AV550G
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - ISC Transmitter ISC202
- PROFIBUS EDD file - pH/ORP Converter FLXA21 (217 KB)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - SC Converter FLXA21
- PROFIBUS EDD file - SC Converter FLXA21 (224 KB)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - pH/ORP Converter FLXA21
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - pH/ORP Transmitter PH202
- PROFIBUS GSD file - EXA202 Series (11 KB)
- PROFIBUS GSD file - pH/ORP Converter FLXA21 (3 KB)
- PROFIBUS GSD file - SC Converter FLXA21 (3 KB)
- Yokogawa DTM FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Yokogawa DTM HART
- Yokogawa DTM PROFIBUS
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us