|Product||DD file name|
|Oxygen Analyzer ZR402 [DevRev 1]||0101.aot, 0101fm6, 0101.fm8, 0101.fms, 0101.imp, 0101.sym, symbol.txt, shapes.txt|
* Software Agreement
- The property rights, proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, and all other rights associated with the software are held by Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
- Under no circumstances is any dumping, reverse compiling, reverse assembly, reverse engineering, or any other kind of alteration or revision of this software allowed.
- This software is offered free of charge, but no unlimited warranties are made against any defects whatsoever.
- Also, Yokogawa may not be able to accept inquiries regarding repair of defects in or questions about this software.
- The contents of this software are subject to change without prior notice as a result of continuing improvements to the software's performance and functions.
- Yokogawa bears no liability for any problems that may occur during download or installation of this software.
- Use of the Yokogawa Web site is at the user's own risk.
- Any parties contributing to the creation or distribution of the contents on the Yokogawa Web site shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any damages occurring as a result of the use of said contents.
Downloading of the software indicates acceptance of the software agreement.
- Single Channel Oxygen Analyzer System ZR22/ZR402
- ZR probe in-situ measurement method- no process conditioning, extractive sampling
- Lower maintenance costs, faster measurement response
Process analyzers are used to determine the chemical composition and physical properties of substances used in industrial processes.