Yokogawa offers a wide range of flow computers/totalizers, batch controllers and thermal energy calculators. Accepting signals from our vortex and magnetic flowmeters, the instruments are also suitable for use with other flow measurement technologies, including turbine, differential pressure, and target type flowmeters.
202 Field Mounting Rate Totalizer
The 202 Field Mounting Rate Totalizer requires no external power and is designed to operate with turbine, positive displacement, paddlewheel, and vortex flowmeters in applications such as irrigation systems and pipelines, and as a replacement for mechanical registers.
212 Heat Calculator
The 212 Heat Calculator is designed to measure the energy consumed in hot water heating systems and chilled water cooling systems. The 212 will interface with a wide range of flowmeters, including vortex and magnetic flowmeters with pulse outputs, positive displacement and inferential water meters, turbine and paddlewheel flowmeters.
515 Steam and Gas Flow Computer
The 515 Steam and Gas Flow computer incorporates a variety of compensation equations for gas and vapors. Inputs from a wide range of flowmeters are accepted, including vortex, turbine, orifice plate, averaging pitot tubes, wedges, and target flowmeters.
- Y-Flow Quick Start Guide (623 KB)
- Y-Flow™ and Accessories Manual (829 KB)
- Y-Flow™ Field Manager Manual (4.7 MB)
- Y-Flow™ Remote Terminal Unit (YRTU) (898 KB)
- Yokogawa Y-Flow™ YFFC Orifice Flow Computer (1017 KB)
- Y-Flow™ Expansion Serial Port (ESP) (413 KB)
- Y-Flow™ Extender Board (892 KB)
- Y-Flow™ One Line Display (453 KB)
- Y-Flow™ Processor Board (915 KB)
- Y-Flow™ System Protection Module 200V (858 KB)
- Y-Flow™ System Protection Module 35V (852 KB)
- Y-Flow™ Analog Output Expansion (E-AO) (187 KB)
- Y-Flow™ 4 Line Display (450 KB)
- Y-Flow™ System Protection Module 8V (841 KB)
Press Release Oct 18, 2017
Yokogawa Corporation of America Releases Y-Flow® Flow Computer and Remote Terminal Unit
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us