Read about actual cases where Yokogawa has helped leading companies in a variety of industries.
Discover the latest innovations in process control and applications.
Learn about a wide range of Yokogawa solutions that are being used to optimize plant operations.
- Alliance enables support for bioreactor systems and related products in the United States -
- Concurrent release of Integrated Recipe Manager to improve production efficiency and quality -
- Bringing high-quality drinking water to the world -
- Collaboration to widen use of N-NOSE cancer screening test -
- Renewable energy continues to play a significant role in the company's sustainability efforts -
Yokogawa has developed a new solution : Collaborative Information Server
(CI Server) which transforms individual optimization to Data-Driven optimization
and accelerates Digital Transformation DX & IT/OT convergence for your plant.
In this webinar, we will be focusing on enhancing your field asset performance with Yokogawa PRM
(Plant Resource Manager) and after the webinar you will be a better understanding on the
We all want to return home safe after working at industrial sites. Control of work is a key part of managing work activities that have inherently higher risks than routine work activities.
Are you looking to reduce Capex and Opex of your control system whilst reducing downtime and improving the lifecycle. If you are, then it’s time to look at Yokogawa Virtualization technology and the benefits it can bring to your operations. This webinar will take you through our philosophy on virtualization and the benefits it can deliver.