What Are Field Instruments?
Essential plant operation products that measure pressure, flow rate, temperature, and level. Created from proprietary, state-of-the-art technology, these high-performance sensors are designed for high reliability, ensuring stable, accurate performance under all circumstances.
Deliver high reliability across a range of process conditions.
Achieve precision flow measurement with field-proven sensor technology.
Simplify engineering and maintenance without sacrificing advanced diagnostics.
Leverage revolutionary transmitter technology for the highest level of performance and precision.
Reduce infrastructure investment and increase plant operation insights.
Configure, commission, and troubleshoot from wherever, whenever.
Enhance process visibility and safety with cost-effective measurement solutions.
Remote Indicators can be a valuable addition to process measurements by providing local visual awareness of your process variables. Yokogawa offers several different Indicators for you needs.
Experience superior controllability and maintenance ability with valve positioners and converters.
Calibrators are used to validate and adjust the accuracy of field instrumentation, which can deteriorate over time due to harsh environmental or process conditions, leading to plant shutdowns and thus opportunity costs, or personnel injury.
Yokogawa Partner Products
Perform complete HART device configurations with an intuitive smartphone application.
Support multiple flow measurement technologies even in the most challenging applications.
Interface directly with MODBUS-based monitoring and control systems.
Optimize processes with a range of wireless measurement and diagnostic solutions.
In this application, the customer’s facility was using petroleum-fired generation and required a reliable and accurate flow measurement technology to measure the fuel flow required to run the turbines. The fuel flow to the turbine was to be measured and compared to the power generated by the turbine in megawatts, which would be the direct indication of the power generation efficiency, known as the plant settlement system application.
The use of recycled oil as an energy source presents a significant processing problem. Because composition of the fluid is not consistent and it also may contain impurities, the use of conventional flowmeter technologies is not practical. ADMAG CA Series, however, has been shown to provide reliable and stable flow measurement of recycled oil containing water.
The Semiconductor industry uses ultrapure water to rinse away contaminants from the silicon wafers after each layer of the fabrication process. To ensure effective rinsing after each step could require thousands of gallons of water. If the water has even the slightest impurities, the semiconductors can potentially be contaminated, leading to scrap waste and loss of weeks of production. Many industries use reverse osmosis (RO) technology in the water purification process. The importance of pure water can include public safety, product quality, and reliability of production equipment. An RO system functions by creating a differential pressure across an array of filters. Pressure is applied to the feed water side of the system to force water through a semi-permeable membrane. The membrane blocks contaminants to allow permeate water to pass through.
Yokogawa’s EJA565E Hygienic and Sanitary pressure and level transmitter presents an ideal solution to improve production throughput in a convenient and easy-to-use package. Breweries can expect an excellent return on investment. With less fluctuation in the level measurement, brewers can confidently increase their setpoints without fear of overfilling their vessels.
Accurate and durable magnetic flow meters (magmeters) were difficult to maintain in the process as the corrosive and abrasive nature of the process degraded their operation. That led to leaks that not only reduced the flow but also contaminated the product and the magmeters. Since Sigura maintained strong vigilance, the company needed to replace some magmeters monthly...
Yokogawa’s ADMAG TI - AXG magnetic flowmeter (magmeter) with EtherNet/IP is used to measure the water moving from the pump to the snow cannons. The accurate measurement allows the operator to monitor and control the water in the mixture to produce artificial snow with the perfect consistency.
In the food and beverage industry, government regulations for whisky production require compliance of distillation strengths to strict limits. Yokogawa’s ROTAMASS TI Coriolis mass flowmeter is well-matched for the application with its density calibration for ethanol or water percentage and a special calibration for maximum accuracy and stability. The mass flow meter’s dual bent tube technology and advanced software enabled the customer to measure the very small and sensitive range required. Yokogawa commissioned the mass flowmeter onsite to ensure the correct installation and commissioning from the outset, affording Total Insight through the entire product lifecycle.
- Field Wireless Device Restart Tool
- Field Wireless Device Restart Tool (Instruction Manual) (1.3 MB)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - EJX-A Series Pressure Transmitter (except EJX910A, EJX930A)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - DPharp EJA-E Series Pressure Transmitter
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - EJX910A and EJX930A Multivariable Transmitter
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - ROTAMASS Total Insight Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - ADMAG AXG Magnetic Flowmeter
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - ADMAG AXW Magnetic Flowmeter
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - ADMAG AXF Magnetic Flowmeter
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - digitalYEWFLO Vortex Flowmeter
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - digitalYEWFLO Vortex Flowmeter with software download function
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - YTA610 Temperature Transmitters
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - YTA710 Temperature Transmitters
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - EJA-A series Pressure Transmitter (Discontinued Products)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - EJA-A Series Pressure Transmitter with software download function (Discontinued Products)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - ROTAMASS 3 Series Coriolis Mass Flow Meter (Discontinued Products)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - ADMAG AE Magnetic Flowmeter (Discontinued Products)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - YEWFLO style E Vortex Flowmeter (Discontinued Products)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - YTA320 Temperature Transmitters (Discontinued Products)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - FVX110 Fieldbus Segment Indicator (Discontinued Products)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - YVP110 Advanced Valve Positioner (Discontinued Products)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - YVP110 Advanced Valve Positioner with software download function (Discontinued Products)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - YPK110 Fieldbus to Pneumatic Converter (Discontinued Products)
- FOUNDATION Fieldbus EDD file - RAMC Rotameter
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - EJX-A Series GSD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - EJX-A Series EDD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - EJA-E Series GSD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - EJA-E Series EDD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - ROTAMASS TI GSD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - ROTAMASS TI EDD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - ADMAG TI AXG Magnetic Flowmeter PROFIBUS GSD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - ADMAG TI AXG Magnetic Flowmeter PROFIBUS EDD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - ADMAG TI AXW Magnetic Flowmeter PROFIBUS GSD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - ADMAG TI AXW Magnetic Flowmeter PROFIBUS EDD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - ADMAG AXF GSD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - ADMAG AXF EDD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - RAMC Rotameter GSD file - Type P
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - RAMC Rotameter EDD file - Type P
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - RAMC Rotameter GSD file - Type G
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - RAMC Rotameter EDD file - Type G
- PROFIBUS DTM file - RAMC Rotameter -Type P
- PROFIBUS DTM file - RAMC Rotameter -Type G
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - EJA-A Series GSD file (Discontinued Products)
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - EJA-A Series EDD file (Discontinued Products)
- Yokogawa DTM HART
- Yokogawa DTM FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Yokogawa DTM PROFIBUS
- Yokogawa DTM ISA100
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us