Web*VMI™ (Vendor Managed Inventory) is a cloud service, which can deliver extremely secure methods of collecting, transforming and sharing valuable data between the source (one to many) and the destination (one to many), with Web*VMI™, customers can securely store and share plant inventory, production and demand/supply data on the cloud, as well as achieve an automated supply chain.
Click here to learn about Cloud Inventory Management Solutions (Web*VMI™)
Key areas for Operational Excellence Transformation
Operational Excellence Transformation is Yokogawa and KBC’s co-innovated portfolio of solutions and services. We provide comprehensive solutions for business automation in all four areas using consulting and digital technology.
Supply Chain Optimization
Web*VMI™ (Vendor Managed Inventory) is a cloud service, which can deliver extremely secure methods of collecting, transforming and sharing valuable data between the source (one to many) and the destination (one to many), with Web*VMI™, customers can securely store and share plant inventory, production and demand/supply data on the cloud, as well as achieve an automated supply chain. Supply Chain Management deals with satisfying customer demands by selecting the most appropriate feedstocks the plant can process efficiently, and delivering the products to the customers with maximum efficiency. Today, most of the industry SCM solutions are executed manually and/or separately. In most cases, specialized planning and software packages that have been implemented previously are not connected to other systems, such as sales and distribution and real-time production systems. As a result, the benefits of SCM are not fully realized.
Yokogawa's strategy to improve supply chain management starts with defining the corporate long-term strategy and aligning it with operations, maintenance and all other functions involved in the entire value chain. It includes:
Key Operational Competencies in Supply Chain Optimization
- Term Contract Planning: Commercial and economic evaluation of long-term contract obligations
- Supply Chain Planning: Economic optimization of the hydrocarbon supply chain for short-term, mid-term, long-term and strategic time horizons
- Price Deck Formulation: Generate price forecasts based on optimization boundaries and time horizons for feedstock and products
- Supply Chain Scheduling: Schedule optimized operations (process inventory and blending) over time, taking logistical constraints into account
- Commercial Contracting: Develop and negotiate favorable and competitive contract terms for feedstocks and products
- Inventory Management: Measure and reconcile the amount of each product made and raw materials consumed to produce an accurate material balance through production accounting and oil loss measurement
Yokogawa's approach to supply chain management involves digitalizing operations from supply to distribution. We then adopt the identified end-to-end optimization strategy to discover and manage all hidden costs (wastes) in the long chain. Our main objective is to find the Global Optimum to enable Just-in-Time in manufacturing and delivery for suppliers and customers, using minimum inventory and movement.
By applying digital technologies onto the end-to-end process of the supply chain (manufacturing raw materials to final products and managing purchase orders to good receipts), we may be able to improve the following:
- Customer & Supplier Experience: Deliver personalized engagement with an improved understanding of the product value directly to customers and suppliers
- End-to-End optimization: Extend the optimization horizon using real-time information on supplier delivery and customer demand across organizations and companies involved in the long supply chain
- Information Mobility: Enable optimal delivery and visibility by tracking personal location and activities with mobile technology
- Predictive Insights: Anticipate demand, supply and asset requirements with better insights
- Digital Business: Improve overall business agility and borderless collaborations by eliminating internal information silos
By combining Yokogawa’s product portfolio and KBC’s consulting services, we provide our customers best practices and domain knowledge that empower them to improve their operations, as well as a digital platform that supports such activities and initiatives. Our Operational Risk Management scope does not only cover partial improvements in the organization but also optimizations in plant operations to achieve continuously improving safety, reliability and operability.
·Asset Operations and Optimization
- Optimize the potential of physical assets, by pushing throughput and maximizing the production of the highest value products, whilst minimizing variable costs such as energy.
- Deliver small and large CAPEX projects, on time and on budget, to deliver growth and meet environmental requirements.
·Operational Risk Management
- Reliably control safety, health and environmental risk at a personal and process level. This assures the robustness required to avoid catastrophic losses.
·Asset Management and Integrity
- Confidently ensure asset reliability and availability, whilst controlling maintenance costs. This assures the asset always meets expectations and is always available to capitalize on short term market opportunities.
Cloud Inventory Management Solutions (Web*VMI™)
Optimize supply chain with inventory visualization & collaboration
Web*VMI™ is a cloud service, which fully takes advantage of DaaS.
Data as a Service (DaaS) is a collection of services, processes and tools that enables digitization projects inside and outside the enterprise. DaaS strives to deliver extremely secure methods of collecting, transforming and sharing valuable data between the source (one to many) and the destination (one to many).
With these DaaS features, Web*VMI™ service can be described as below.
- Solving excess or dead product and material inventory
- Minimizing material inventory
- Stocking materials appropriately based on production status and demand
- Saving labor costs related to material buy-in and inventory management
With the introduction of Web*VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory), customers can securely store and share plant inventory, production and demand/supply data on the cloud, as well as achieve an automated supply chain.
- Provide an exclusive website for inventory and usage monitoring, alert setting, ERP system orders and inventory data sharing between a customer and multiple suppliers
- Allow suppliers to provide materials based on the plant inventory status
- Keep sustainability of supply to the market
- Increase supply chain efficiency
- Reduce 30-60% excess inventories
- Reduce 5-25% delivery costs
Find more details on this page
İnsanlarımız, teknolojimiz ve çözümlerimiz hakkında daha fazla bilgi mi arıyorsunuz?Bizimle İletişime Geçin