- Select USB memory. The Media operation screen appears.
- Tap the Memory save Data save icon. The Memory summary / Save screen appears.
- Press MENU. The menu screen appears.
- Tap the Context tab. Data save icons appear.
- Tap data save icon to save. The data save screen appears.
For an image of the screen, see “Basic Operation” in the first step guide (IM 04L51B01-02EN).
- Select USB memory, and tap OK. The data is saved to the USB memory.
Related Products & Solutions
Touch Screen GP10/GP20
SMARTDAC+TM GP10/GP20 is a paperless recorder that provides intuitive, human-centric design, web-enabled functionality, and scalable architecture.
Touch Screen Paperless Recorder GX10/GX20
The SMARTDAC+TM GX10/GX20 is a panel mount paperless recorder with a modular architecture on the back panel and has a data logging function to acquire the required data. By supporting not only I/O but also many communication protocols, you can connect to various devices. AI function as standard. Supporting FDA 21 CFR Part11 and AMS2750E/NADCAP.