The EJA-A series is Yokogawa's most successful pressure transmitter line. First released in 1991, it continues to offer high performance and high reliability for any application. With an installed base of over 4-1/2 million EJA-A transmitters worldwide, it has a proven track record that makes it a true industry workhorse.
The EJA310A is a Traditional-mount Absolute Pressure Transmitter in the series.
EJA310A features include:
- 0.15% Accuracy (0.075% Option)
- 0.1% Stability
- External Zero Adjust
Explore how the EJA310A can help you Boost your bottom line.
At it's heart, Yokogawa's Absolute Pressure Transmitter with DPharp digital sensor offers the performance and device intelligence needed to get greater insight into your process.
Yokogawa's DPharp active sensor and rugged consturction allow users to run their plants safer and with less downtime.
Inherently Safe Design
Yokogawa's DPharp pressure transmitters offer long-term stability and diagnostics to make your maintenance routine easy.
No Learning Curve
|Primary Variable||Absolute Pressure|
|Primary Variable||L-Capsule: ±0.2% of Span
M-Capsule: ±0.15% of Span (±0.075% Optional)
A-Capsule: ±0.15% of Span (±0.075% Optional)
|Long Term Stability (All Normal Operating Conditions)|
|Primary Variable||±0.1% of URL per 1 year|
|Primary Variable||L-Capsule: 15:1
|Burst Pressure (Absolute)|
Graphics not to Scale
Hydrogen is the simplest and smallest atomic element. Water, acids, bases, and the immense family of organic compounds all contain hydrogen. Even though hydrogen is not corrosive, it can cause problems for pressure transmitters through Hydrogen Permeation.
Yokogawa's new facility in Singapore will play vital role in its regional and international growth. Yokogawa Electric Corporation, a leading company in industrial automation (IA) and technology solutions, recently announced the completion of its 12-storey building in Singapore. The new facility will play a crucial role in Yokogawa's vision to be the top global IA player by 2010.
- EJA Series Differential Pressure and Pressure Transmitters Installation Manual *See Manual Change 15-009_16-004_16-018 (4.8 MB)
- EJA310A, EJA430A and EJA440A Absolute Pressure and Gauge Pressure Transmitters *See Manual Change 16-004_16-018 (5.7 MB)
- Manual Change 16-004_16-018 (232 KB)
- EJA Series Fieldbus Communication Type *See Manual Change 10-007_12-004_16-004 (1.4 MB)
- EJA Series PROFIBUS PA Communication Type *See Manual Change 10-007_12-004_16-004 (5.2 MB)
- Manual Change 10-007_12-004_16-004 (293 KB)
- EJA Series HART Protocol (363 KB)
- EJA Series NEPSI Certification [Option code: /NS2 and /NF2 ] (61 KB)
- EJA310A Absolute Pressure Transmitter (205 KB)
- EJA Series Fieldbus Communication (585 KB)
- EJA Series With HART® Communication Differential Pressure Transmitter (147 KB)
- EJA Series PROFIBUS PA Communication (572 KB)
- EJX-A Series and EJA-E Series Explosion Protected Type and Marine Certificate Type (632 KB)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - EJA-A Series Pressure Transmitter with software download function
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - EJA-A series Pressure Transmitter
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - EJA-A Series EDD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - EJA-A Series GSD file
- Yokogawa DTM FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Yokogawa DTM HART
- Yokogawa DTM PROFIBUS
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us