The EJA-A series is Yokogawa's most successful pressure transmitter line. First released in 1991, it continues to offer high performance and high reliability for any application. With an installed base of over 4-1/2 million EJA-A transmitters worldwide, it has a proven track record that makes it a true industry workhorse.
The EJA430A is the Traditional-mount Gauge Pressure Transmitters in the series.
EJA430A features include:
- 0.065% Accuracy
- 0.1% Stability per 5 years
- 3,000 psi MWP
Explore how the EJA430A can help you Boost your bottom line.
At it's heart, Yokogawa's Gauge Pressure Transmitter with DPharp digital sensor offers the performance and device intelligence needed to get greater insight into your process.
Yokogawa's DPharp active sensor and rugged construction allow users to run their plants safer and with less downtime.
Inherently Safe Design
Yokogawa's DPharp Gauge Pressure Transmitters offer long-term stability and diagnostics to make your maintenance routine easy.
No Learning Curve
|Primary Variable||Gauge Pressure|
|Primary Variable||±0.065% of Span|
|Stability (All Normal Operating Conditions)|
|Primary Variable||±0.1% of URL per 5 years|
|8urst Pressure (Absolute)|
Graphics not to scale
3rd Party Manifolds
Traditional-mount 2-valve manifold (Flange x Pipe shown)
3rd Party Remote Diaphragm seals
Flush Flanged Remote Diaphragm Seal (Other designs available)
Hydrogen is the simplest and smallest atomic element. Water, acids, bases, and the immense family of organic compounds all contain hydrogen. Even though hydrogen is not corrosive, it can cause problems for pressure transmitters through Hydrogen Permeation.
Yokogawa's new facility in Singapore will play vital role in its regional and international growth. Yokogawa Electric Corporation, a leading company in industrial automation (IA) and technology solutions, recently announced the completion of its 12-storey building in Singapore. The new facility will play a crucial role in Yokogawa's vision to be the top global IA player by 2010.
- EJA Series Differential Pressure and Pressure Transmitters Installation Manual *See Manual Change Manual Change 15-009_16-004_16-018 (4.8 MB)
- EJA310A, EJA430A and EJA440A Absolute Pressure and Gauge Pressure Transmitters *See Manual Change 16-004_16-018 (5.7 MB)
- Manual Change 16-004_16-018 (232 KB)
- EJA Series Fieldbus Communication Type *See Manual Change 10-007_12-004_16-004 (1.4 MB)
- EJA Series PROFIBUS PA Communication Type *See Manual Change 10-007_12-004_16-004 (5.2 MB)
- Manual Change 10-007_12-004_16-004 (293 KB)
- EJA Series HART Protocol (363 KB)
- EJA Series NEPSI Certification [Option code: /NS2 and /NF2 ] (61 KB)
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - EJA-A Series Pressure Transmitter with software download function
- Fieldbus DD/CF file - EJA-A series Pressure Transmitter
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - EJA-A Series EDD file
- PROFIBUS GSD/EDD file - EJA-A Series GSD file
- Yokogawa DTM FOUNDATION Fieldbus
- Yokogawa DTM HART
- Yokogawa DTM PROFIBUS
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us