Test for clean room product
Customers who handle clean rooms for pharmaceuticals and food products measure various sensors such as temperature and air in their clean rooms and systems. Measurement errors and measurement anomalies caused by noise generated from these analog signals can affect the environment in the clean room.
The Multi-Sensing Remote I/O Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X addresses these challenges with a compact size that can be placed close to the sensor, allowing for shorter wiring distances. All measurement channels are insulated, which reduces noise effects.
In addition, by shortening the wiring distance, it is effective to prevent measurement errors caused by wiring resistance.
Clean room vendor
- Improve noise influence on measurement
- Reduce the influence of noise by shortening the wiring length between sensor and measurement device
- High noise-resistant of VZ20X and digital measurement data transmission via ethernet also reduce the risk
- Smart network wiring
- Realize highly noise-resistant measurement data monitoring
- Multi-Sensing Remote I/O Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X
A sample program for system construction is introduced.
*As of June 2022, the Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X is sold in Asia Pacific and the Middle East areas.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us
VZ20X is a data measuring device that helps achieve “predictive maintenance,” whereby performance degradation and failures in production equipment are prevented before they occur. Providing a solution for optimally timed equipment inspections and replacements, it addresses the issues of reduced uptime and safety caused by failures.