Evaluation for automobile and the part
Customers want to improve maintenance by predicting failures of existing durable equipment. However, existing equipment do not have enough space, and it is not easy to increase the number of sensors needed to grasp the condition.
To address this issue, the Multi-Sensing Remote I/O Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X's compact size allows it to be installed between equipment, and data collection can be easily monitored via Ethernet (Modbus/TCP).
- Customer can easily add measurement point to existing system because the size is compact, and data is easily collected through Modbus TCP
- Need to add some measurement points to existing GM10 and GA10 system
- Put VZ20X for the additional measurement and the measured data is collected via Modbus
- VZ20X easy installation; size compact and wiring simple
- Multi-Sensing Remote I/O Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X
A sample program for system construction is introduced.
*As of April 2022, the Analog Sensing Unit VZ20X is sold in Asia Pacific and the Middle East areas.
- Data Logging Software GA10
60-day free trial is available.
- Data Logger GM10
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us
VZ20X is a data measuring device that helps achieve “predictive maintenance,” whereby performance degradation and failures in production equipment are prevented before they occur. Providing a solution for optimally timed equipment inspections and replacements, it addresses the issues of reduced uptime and safety caused by failures.
The latest software that enables you to build a DAQ system without programming. Designed for maximum compatibility with Yokogawa recorders, data loggers, temperature controllers, and power monitors, GA10 can also acquire data via Modbus communications.
SMARTDAC+TM GM10 data logger has a modular architecture that can acquire necessary data. By supporting not only I/O but also many communication protocols such as 920MHz wireless, Modbus and so on. Monitor and setting changes are available through Bluetooth. Supporting FDA 21 CFR Part11 and AMS2750E/NADCAP.