FlowCam Nano is the next-generation dynamic image analysis instrument for submicron particle imaging and sizing in real-time. FlowCam Nano extends subvisible particle analysis to detect objects between 300 nanometers and 2 micrometers - the smallest visible with light microscopy.
Use FlowCam Nano for early detection of aggregates and contaminant monitoring for protein formulations, nano-drug delivery systems, characterization of bacteria, bioprocess monitoring, and materials characterization.
Existing customers, please contact FlowCam Customer Care for technical support issues and questions.
FlowCam Nano Benefits:
- Highest-quality images to detect and identify submicron particle types to inform product development and monitor product quality
- Obtain size, morphology, and relative concentrations of particles in the 300 nm to 2 µm size range that are too small to be detected by traditional Flow Imaging Microscopy
- Early detection of API aggregation and other forms of sample degradation that are prone to generating larger subvisible and visible particles
- Integrated, industry-leading VisualSpreadsheet® software with the unique ability to image, classify, and characterize nanoparticles in real-time
- Quickly and consistently perform instrument setup and data collection with the easy-to-use interface and autofocus technology
- Particle size range: 300 nm to 2 µm
- Magnification: 40X
- Flow cell: 60 µm depth
- Sample processing capability: 20 µL/min
- Minimum sample volume: 50 µL
- Camera: High resolution (1440 x 1080 pixels) CMOS sensor, monochrome
- Frame rate: up to 130 frames per second
- VisualSpreadsheet 5 Software
Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies, Inc., manufactures industry-leading particle analysis instrumentation based on digital imaging technology. Our flagship product, FlowCam®, is the first automated particle analysis instrument to use digital imaging for measuring size and shape of microscopic particles in a fluid medium. With applications in marine & freshwater research, biopharmaceutical research & development, municipal water, industrial manufacturing, and many other markets, Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies leads the way in imaging particle analysis.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us