FlowCam Nano is the next-generation dynamic image analysis instrument for submicron particle imaging and sizing in real-time. FlowCam Nano extends subvisible particle analysis to detect objects between 300 nanometers and 2 micrometers - the smallest visible with light microscopy.
Use FlowCam Nano for early detection of aggregates and contaminant monitoring for protein formulations, nano-drug delivery systems, characterization of bacteria, bioprocess monitoring, and materials characterization.
Existing customers, please contact FlowCam Customer Care for technical support issues and questions.
FlowCam Nano Benefits:
- Highest-quality images to detect and identify submicron particle types to inform product development and monitor product quality
- Obtain size, morphology, and relative concentrations of particles in the 300 nm to 2 µm size range that are too small to be detected by traditional Flow Imaging Microscopy
- Early detection of API aggregation and other forms of sample degradation that are prone to generating larger subvisible and visible particles
- Integrated, industry-leading VisualSpreadsheet® software with the unique ability to image, classify, and characterize nanoparticles in real-time
- Quickly and consistently perform instrument setup and data collection with the easy-to-use interface and autofocus technology
- Particle size range: 300 nm to 2 µm
- Magnification: 40X
- Flow cell: 60 µm depth
- Sample processing capability: 20 µL/min
- Minimum sample volume: 50 µL
- Camera: High resolution (1440 x 1080 pixels) CMOS sensor, monochrome
- Frame rate: up to 130 frames per second
- VisualSpreadsheet 5 Software
Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies, Inc., manufactures industry-leading particle analysis instrumentation based on digital imaging technology. Our flagship product, FlowCam®, is the first automated particle analysis instrument to use digital imaging for measuring size and shape of microscopic particles in a fluid medium. With applications in marine & freshwater research, biopharmaceutical research & development, municipal water, industrial manufacturing, and many other markets, Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies leads the way in imaging particle analysis.
YOKOGAWA will contribute to technology evolution particularly in measurement and analytical tools to help build a world where researchers will increasingly focus on insightful interpretation of data, and advancing Life Science to benefit humanity.
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us