Slurry flow measurement is one of the most difficult applications for magnetic flowmeters. Slurry causes the noise for flow detector. Flowmeter must be robust not only for the slurry, but also for the corrosive chemicals in the flow. For steady and accurate measurement, one must determine how to cancel the noise influence simultaneously while maintaining the basic steady measurement.
- Stable and reliable output signal regardless the slurry volume, without jeopardizing the response speed or zero stability.
- Robust design, offering Longer life-time of flowmeter.
- Minimal downtime and maintenance work.
- Consequently, to provide the best productivity.
AXG Magnetic Flowmeter
AXG Magnetic Flowmeter
AXG4A Magnetic Flowmeter
- Slurry noise disturbs the accurate and stable measurement.
- Abrasive aluminum slurry shortens the life time of liner and electrodes.
- High density red-mud covers the electrodes. Periodical Cleaning is required.
ADMAG AXG magnetic flowmeters deliver fit-for-purpose solutions for the difficult applications in mining industry.
The client found the ADMAG AXG Dual Frequency Excitation to be an advantage in overcoming the noise in slurry flow. The simultaneous high and low frequency pulse provided good zero stability, no span shift and immunity to slurry noise.
In addition, ADMAG AXG offers adhesion level diagnosis of fluid on electrode. This function enables the operator recognize the maintenance timing.
- The ADMAG has a unique flowtube and liner design supporting robust and aggressive processes, proving a longer life-cycle of the flowmeter. It uses an injected molded PFA liner with a welded retaining grid, that holds the liner position and prevents it from caving, due to vacuum conditions.
- AXG is the latest generation of ADMAG series which provides Dual Excitation System and adhesion level diagnosis.In addition, it offers in-line verification, and an optional microSD for off-line data analysis.
- AXG is the most suitable magnetic flowmeter for the severe applications like the flow with slurry or adhesive materials.
Przemysł górniczy i metalowy
Mining operations produces valuable minerals or geological materials from the Earth. Economical recovery often requires high throughput and high availability of the process with low operation costs, and stringent safety and environmental regulations.
Powiązane produkty i rozwiązania
Yokogawa has a wide range of flow solutions with high quality, accuracy, and reliability. With over 100 years of flowmeter experience, our technologies can provide a solution for virtually all flow applications.
Yokogawa's experience with magnetic flowmeters spans decades. Our magnetic flow meters provide flexible configurations for industrial use in most areas.