The FC33 Pan Tilt Zoom CCTV Color Camera uses high-resolution FULL HD IP, and diecasting SUS 316L stainless steel body with excellent strength and corrosion resistance, and is the industry's top class compact size, allowing space-saving, and power-saving.
Full HD IP Camera
FC33 Full HD IP type is equipped with a high-performance camera that combines 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 optics, and 12 digital zoom, high sensitivity, high magnification, and high resolution. It can be easily connected to IP network.
International Explosion-proof certifications
Fieldeye II FC33E camera and its Junction Box are complied to IECEx/ATEX Ex db llC T5 Gb, Ex tb lllC T100 C Db and CSA Ex db llC T5 Gb.
Compact, light weight and small footprint
Fieldeye ll FC33E camera is 30-50% smaller and lighter than other makes. Installation is easy and low cost since it does not involve strong structural poles and big camera footprint.
Superior Construction and Corrosion Protection
Fieldeye II FC33E camera is monolithic constructed from solid Die Casted SS316L metal with electrolytic polishing. There is no welding joint on the unit. This superior robust construction protects unit from harsh environment attack for a long time.
Support ONVIF-Profile S protocol
FC33E Fieldeye II camera is complying to ONVIF Profile S protocol. It supports connectivity to many major Video Management Systems. Pls. approach our Sales to check whether your Video Management System is compatible to FC33E camera.
FC34E, FC34U CCTV Analog
FC34E Explosion-proof CCTV Color Camera Analog Type
FC34U Outdoor CCTV Color Camera Analog Type
|April 01, 2019||FC33 Pan Tilt Zoom CCTV Color Camera was added.|
- Rapid Implementation of Integrated CENTUM CS 3000 and ProSafe-RS.
- The highly reliable CENTUM CS 3000 system has also helped TOL maintain high productivity at this plant.
- CACT Offshore platform reduces unplanned downtime by migrating from Legacy PLC System to reliable CENTUM CS 3000.
- It is possible for CACT engineers to modify the system configuration, download software updates, and hot-swap I/O cards while the process control system is online.
- Yokogawa's integrated solutions control FGD processes at Romania's largest power plant
- SO2 and dust emissions are controlled within the EU environmental standards
- Nearly 1000 FOUNDATION fieldbus devices were connected to the CENTUM CS 3000.
- PRM provides a single window interface to all FOUNDATION fieldbus and HART devices and this gives maintenance personnel quick access.
- ABS plant migrates from CENTUM XL to integrated CENTUM CS 3000 solution.
- CENTUM CS 3000 Integrated Production Control System together with CCTV equipment, a plant information management system (PIMS), the Exaplog Event Analysis Package, and the CS Batch 3000 package.
- Italian waste to energy plant turns to CENTUM, PRM and FOUNDATION fieldbus solution
- Nearly 1500 FOUNDATION fieldbus devices are monitored and managed using the PRM
- The plant was designed to be unmanned, except for some first-line maintenance personnel who are stationed at the plant.
- Through the use of the latest control system and FOUNDATION™ fieldbus technology supplied by Yokogawa, process control and the diagnostic monitoring of field instrumentation is done from remote locations.
Universal Terminal (S) Pte Ltd, one of the largest independent petroleum products storage terminals in the Asia Pacific, has been built on Singapore's Jurong Island at a cost of S$750 million.
- To decrease downtime and maintenance costs, the decision was made to introduce Yokogawa's CENTUM DCS.
- With well-experienced MAC approach, Yokogawa replaced successfully legacy DCS.
Over the past decade, companies have been using unconventional drilling technology to extract gas and liquid from the readily available shale formations in North America. As the industry gains experience, the production rates continue to rise based on better use of technology to locate resources and to decrease the time from exploration to production.
Szukasz dodatkowych informacji na temat naszych pracowników, technologii i rozwiązań?Kontakt