The FlowCam 8000 imaging particle analyzer combines the benefits of digital imaging, flow cytometry, and microscopy into a single instrument. Count and analyze tens of thousands of particles per minute and see your subvisible particles with superior image quality. For particles 2µm to 1mm.
"Great results, superb accuracy and characterization"
- Abdullah Siddiqui, Quality and Conformity Council, UAE
"Powerful, useful instrument for a wide range of users"
- Mike Brueseke, University of Notre Dame
Pictured here: silica mineral particles(left), freshwater organisms(right) from Lake Alice, Florida
Download eBook: The Ultimate Guide to Flow Imaging Microscopy
FlowCam 8000 Specifications:
- Magnification: 20X, 10X, 4X, 2X (all in one instrument)
- Camera resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels, available in color and monochrome
- Minimum sample volume of 100µl
- Autofocus capability
- Compatible with the ALH (Automated Liquid Handler)
Fluorescence emission and detection:
- Excitation options (488nm, 532nm, 633nm) with 2-channel fluorescence detection
- Includes paired image analysis software VisualSpreadsheet
Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies, Inc. manufactures industry-leading particle analysis instrumentation based on digital imaging technology. The FlowCam is the first automated particle analysis instrument to use digital imaging to measure size and shape (including 40+ morphological characteristics) of microscopic particles in a fluid medium. With applications in municipal water, biopharmaceutical formulations, chemicals, oil and gas, biofuels, food & beverage, aquatic research, and many other markets, Yokogawa Fluid Imaging Technologies continues to lead the way in imaging particle analysis.
FlowCam and VisualSpreadsheet are trade mark.
YOKOGAWA will contribute to technology evolution particularly in measurement and analytical tools to help build a world where researchers will increasingly focus on insightful interpretation of data, and advancing Life Science to benefit humanity.
Rechercher plus d'informations sur nos compétences, technologies et solutionsContactez-nous