Click here to learn about Comparative Effective Analysis
Key areas for Operational Excellence Transformation
Operational Excellence Transformation is Yokogawa and KBC’s co-innovated portfolio of solutions and services.We provide comprehensive solutions for business automation in all four areas using consulting and digital technology.
Operational Risk Management
Yokogawa's Operational Risk Management deals with managing safety, health and environmental risks on both individual and process levels in a reliable and risk-free manner. It involves the end-to-end process of designing, visualizing and orchestrating plant production and business systems.
Key Operational Competencies in Operational Risk Management
- Process Safety Management: Maintain License to Operate, preserve Business Reputation, and create value by utilizing and adhering to operating integrity processes to prevent loss of containment or catastrophic loss
- Personal Safety Management: Protect human assets by providing safe practices to improve behavior and culture
- Environmental Management: Provide processes to protect the environment through operating integrity, and ensure compliance with environmental, regulatory and/or internal requirements
- Community Relations: Define and establish processes and protocols to communicate and implement emergency response plans, and enhance interactions in the community
- HSSE Reporting and Compliance: Assure visibility and achievement of HSSE goals and compliance requirements, by monitoring, learning and improving continuously through processes, initiatives and KPIs
- Plant Protocols and Security: Provide processes and strategies to protect assets and infrastructure from threats, and control access to vulnerable processes and equipment
By combining Yokogawa’s product portfolio and KBC’s consulting services, we provide our customers best practices and domain knowledge that empower them to improve their operations, as well as a digital platform that supports such activities and initiatives. Our Operational Risk Management scope does not only cover partial improvements in the organization, but also optimizations in plant operations to achieve continuously improving safety, reliability and operability.
·Supply Chain Optimization
- Optimize management of supply, whether oil in the ground or feedstocks for a refinery or chemical asset, in light of product market demands. This provides operators with the agility to take full advantage of market conditions.
·Asset Operations and Optimization
- Optimize the potential of physical assets, by pushing throughput and maximizing the production of the highest value products, whilst minimizing variable costs such as energy.
- Deliver small and large CAPEX projects, on time and on budget, to deliver growth and meet environmental requirements.
·Asset Management and Integrity
- Confidently ensure asset reliability and availability, whilst controlling maintenance costs. This assures the asset always meets expectations and is always available to capitalize on short term market opportunities.
Comparative Effective Analysis
It is important to conduct benchmarking. Yokogawa Comparative Effectiveness Analysis service gathers operational data for automatic calculation of KPIs, which is then used by Yokogawa to provide periodical benchmarking reports.
Understanding Your Weaknesses and Potential to Improve
As our industrial environment continues to become more competitive, the importance to improve performance and efficiency increases.
To ensure we are investing our effort into areas that have maximum potential ROI, it is important to leverage data from across all industries to focus attention on the areas with significant impact.
Identify Improvement Opportunities by Comparing Plant Performance to Others
The Yokogawa Comparative Effectiveness Analysis service calculates your performance against production-related key performance indicators (KPIs) and provides a report which can compare your performance against:
- Similar operating plants within your corporate group of companies (if applicable)
- Similar operating plants across the industry (competitors)
- Similar operating plants in your region
This form of benchmarking enables clear identification and prioritization of improvement opportunities based on normalized performance criteria within your industry. Continuous periodical benchmarking to ensure that companies remain watchful of their competitors’ positioning and maintain a culture of continuous improvement.
Clearly Understand Your Plant Operability Compared to the Industry
Yokogawa gathers operational data for automatic calculation of KPIs to provide periodical benchmarking reports.
This approach has the following advantages:
- Eliminates tedious and time consuming information acquisition/calculation
- Compares performance against a rich industry database
- Enables opportunity implementation with Yokogawa Solution & Service
Szukasz dodatkowych informacji na temat naszych pracowników, technologii i rozwiązań?Kontakt