A programmable logic controller (PLC) is an industrial computer with inputs and outputs used in the control and automation of industrial processes. A PLC is designed to withstand more harsh factory conditions and provide real time deterministic control and monitoring.
Yokogawa PLCs offer the fastest update rates for high speed applications and are electrically and environmentally robust.
Range-free controller covers versatile range of system in single model
The FA-M3 provides system expandability, unlimited by system size, and also allows the use of common spare parts. To expand the system, simply add desired modules, all of the same size. The installation leaves ample room within the control panel for standardization and efficiency improvement through panel design. With the FA-M3 PLC, a developer can give full rein to his creativity to build systems and realize control that fits his applications.
Main Unit and Sub-Unit
The main unit accommodates up to seven sub-units for installing additional I/O modules.
This provides up to 8,192 range-free I/O points.
The STARDOM™ network-based control system is composed of highly independent components that are based on the latest network technologies.
Continuous Control Solutions ("CCS") has been providing advanced turbo machinery solutions to global markets since 2000 with a steadfast focus on developing advanced control algorithms implemented in the customer's choice of PLC or DCS hardware platform. CCS Turbo Machinery Control Solutions have been implemented on a variety of hardware platforms including Allen Bradley ControlLogix, Honeywell C300, Siemens S7, ABB AC800M and Emerson DeltaV.
Continuous Control Solutions ("CCS") specializes in industrial turbo-machinery control challenges for various types of industries. CCS' turbo-machinery technology and patented control algorithms are hardware platform independent and have been successfully implemented on different hardware platforms since 2004.
With the recent rapid advancement of technology, user equipment has become more and more complicated, diversified and faster. This has been imposing an increase in engineering costs and increasingly many users require devices facilitating customization and the reuse of past resources (legacies).
- FA-M3/ e-RT3 Overview (927 KB)
- Basic Modules (Base, Power Supply CPU Modules and ROM Packs) (895 KB)
- BASIC Input/Output Modules (1.7 MB)
- Analog Input Modules (520 KB)
- High-speed Data Acquisition Module (883 KB)
- Analog Output Modules (255 KB)
- Analog Output Module（F3DA04-6R/DCR） (213 KB)
- Ethernet Interface Module (356 KB)
- Ethernet Interface Module (277 KB)
- Ethernet Interface Module (397 KB)
- YHLS Master Modules, Slave Units (TAH Series), Communication Cables (1.8 MB)
- NX Interface Module (110 KB)
- GP-IB Communications Module (193 KB)
- FA Link Module (395 KB)
- FA-M3 High-speed Counter Modules and Positioning Modules (1.7 MB)
- Pulse Input Module (111 KB)
- Positioning Module (with MECHATROLINK-II Interface) (261 KB)
- Positioning Module (with MECHATROLINK-III Interface) (280 KB)
- Software Packages (3.4 MB)
- CPU Port Cables, Monitor Cables (211 KB)
- Fiber-Optic Cables (300 KB)
- DeviceNet Scanner Module (284 KB)
- Personal Computer Link Modules, Modbus Interface Module, UT Link Module, Ladder Communications Modules (545 KB)
- FA-M3 - Range-free Multi-controller -Discontinued Modules- (1.0 MB)
Yokogawa Releases the Virtual-M3 Simulation Software for the FA-M3V Series Range-free Multi-controller
- Virtual environment improves the efficiency of control program debugging -
Looking for more information on our people, technology and solutions?Contact Us