프로그래머블 로직 컨트롤러 (PLC)는 산업용 프로세스의 제어 및 자동화에 사용되는 입력 및 출력을 가진 산업용 컴퓨터입니다. PLC는 보다 까다로운 공장조건을 견딜 수 있도록 설계되었으며 실시간 결정성 제어 및 모니터링을 제공합니다.
Yokogawa PLC는 고속 어플리케이션을 위한 가장 빠른 업데이트 속도를 제공하며 전기적 및 환경적으로 견고합니다.
단일 모델에서 시스템의 다양한 범위를 커버하는 Range-free 컨트롤러
FA-M3는 시스템 확장성을 제공하며 시스템 크기에 제한이 없으며 공통 예비 부품을 사용할 수 있습니다. 시스템을 확장하려면 원하는 크기의 모든 모듈을 추가하십시오. 설치시 패널 디자인을 통해 표준화 및 효율 향상을 위해 제어판내에 충분한 공간이 남습니다. FA-M3 PLC를 통해 개발자는 자신의 창의력을 완전히 발휘하여 시스템을 구축하고 자신의 애플리케이션에 맞는 제어 기능을 구현할 수 있습니다.
메인 유닛과 서브 유닛
주 장치는 추가 I/O 모듈을 설치하기 위해 최대 7개의 하위 장치를 수용합니다.
최대 8,192개의 Range-free I/O 포인트를 제공합니다.
As the demand for food is increasing worldwide, fertilizers are playing an essential role in improving agricultural productivity. OCI Nitrogen (hereinafter OCI) is a leading producer of mineral fertilizers and the world's largest producer of melamine, which is used to make adhesives and resins for a wide range of applications, such as furniture panels, laminate flooring, coatings, paints, and plastics.
- To bring the customer a real-time monitoring and management capability, Yokogawa installed STARDOM (FCJ), flow meters, and transmitters at key points throughout the distribution network.
- The STARDOM FCJ controllers achieved an accurate water loss management system while keeping the running costs to a minimum.
The reverse osmosis (RO) membrane is in use today as a main component of water filtering equipment, because it has a fairly high performance record in removing various impurities such as salt from water. Especially in isolated islands and desert regions where there is no other choice but to utilize seawater as the only water resource, the RO membrane is an indispensable component of the RO module for water purification systems.
The process industry in Japan faces increasingly critical environmental and safety issues. Additionally, in Japan, many skilled engineers with years of experience will be retiring in 2007. Although the process industries such as petroleum, petrochemical, steel and paper, etc., are highly automated, human skill is still required in an abnormal situation or for a critical production change.
The engineering phase holds the largest ratios in control system configuration in terms of both time and money, so improving engineering efficiency is one of the biggest issues when it comes to system integration. In the STARDOM, Application Portfolios (APPF) are devised to dramatically slash engineering costs and increase software reliability.
As the world's societies become more connected, market competition is becoming more ruthless and transactions are performed at ever increasing speeds. Deregulation has ignited global competition throughout the world. The proliferation of Information and Internet technologies have accelerated the growth of global competition, with life cycles for high tech products having lives measured in "dog years" (in each normal year they advance seven years).
In recent years, energy demand is tending to increase year by year due to economic growth in emerging countries. To help protect the global environment, renewable energy sources such as wind power, solar power and geothermal heat are attracting attention as alternative power sources to fossil fuel.
With the recent rapid advancement of technology, user equipment has become more and more complicated, diversified and faster. This has been imposing an increase in engineering costs and increasingly many users require devices facilitating customization and the reuse of past resources (legacies).
- FA-M3/ e-RT3 Overview (1.0 MB)
- Basic Modules (Base, Power Supply CPU Modules and ROM Packs) (895 KB)
- BASIC Input/Output Modules (2.4 MB)
- Analog Input Modules (520 KB)
- High-speed Data Acquisition Module (883 KB)
- Analog Output Modules (255 KB)
- Analog Output Module（F3DA04-6R/DCR） (213 KB)
- Temperature Control and PID Module F3CU04-0S, F3CU04-1S (422 KB)
- Temperature Monitoring Module (200 KB)
- Ethernet Interface Module (356 KB)
- Ethernet Interface Module (277 KB)
- Ethernet Interface Module (397 KB)
- YHLS Master Modules, Slave Units (TAH Series), Communication Cables (1.8 MB)
- NX Interface Module (110 KB)
- GP-IB Communications Module (193 KB)
- FA Link Module (395 KB)
- FA-M3 High-speed Counter Modules and Positioning Modules (1.6 MB)
- Pulse Input Module (111 KB)
- Positioning Module (with MECHATROLINK-II Interface) (261 KB)
- Positioning Module (with MECHATROLINK-III Interface) (280 KB)
- FA-M3 Software Packages (5.6 MB)
- CPU Port Cables, Monitor Cables (211 KB)
- Fiber-Optic Cables (300 KB)
- DeviceNet Scanner Module (284 KB)
- Personal Computer Link Modules, Modbus Interface Module, UT Link Module, Ladder Communications Modules (545 KB)
- FA-M3 - Range-free Multi-controller -Discontinued Modules- (1.0 MB)
기술 및 솔루션, 요꼬가와에 대한 자세한 정보를 찾고 계십니까?견적 및 기술문의