The YS1310 Indicator with Alarms is an input indicator that has alarms with two inputs. Two loops can be displayed simultaneously. A high limit alarm, low limit alarm, high-high limit alarm, and low-low limit alarm can be generated for each of the two inputs, and the AND connection or OR connection of arbitrary alarms can be output from a total of 6 contacts. The YS1310 offers high reliability thanks to Yokogawa's proprietary technology, user friendliness, and expandability. The basic type conforming to the DIN short case size contributes to space saving for mounting, and complies with standards (CE and FM). For easy replacement of earlier models requiring the same panel cutout dimensions and depth as those of earlier models are also offered.
- A full-dot color LCD Clear visibility of the display screen is ensured even in direct sunlight in the early morning and late afternoon. The user can freely access a desired operation screen from meter, trend, bar graph, alarm, and event displays. All parameters can be set via the front panel display.
- The parameters can all be set by operation on the front panel (no need to draw out the internal unit).
- Parameters can also be set using YSS1000 Setting Software available separately.
- Can be driven by either an AC (100 V) or DC (24 V) power supply. (Must be specified upon ordering if using a 220–240 V DC power supply.)
- Dust- and splash-proof IP54 faceplate (for basic type only)
- Depth 250 mm (only for the basic type)
- No battery or capacitor is used for memory backup. No maintenance is required because batteries and backup capacitors are not used.
- CE mark (for basic types and YS100-compatible type only)
- FM non-incentive explosion protection (option, for basic types only) (Under an application)
- Communication (option) Ethernet (Modbus/TCP) (for basic types only) RS485 (PC Link, Modbus, YS protocol, unavailable for YS80 internal unit-compatible type)
- Compatibility with the YS100 series Setting and control operations can be done with the same feel. In the case of the basic type, terminal-to-terminal pitches differ but the signal-to-terminal arrangement is almost the same. The following functions are included to ensure compatibility with the SIHK.
- Meter Display was added to the Operation Display.
- Housing for replacement purposes (SHUP-000 separately available)
Easy to use
YSS1000 Configuration and Programming Software
Programming demonstration video
Three connection modes
Connection modes: USB, Ethernet or RS485
When connecting via RS485 or Ethernet, a communication option is required on the main unit.
Full set of computation functions
Supports parameter setting for all YS1000 models
Password protection function
Passwords can be assigned to user programs to prevent unauthorized access to proprietary programs.
A password on the main unit prevents unexpected changes in the engineering parameters.
Designed with a Lightweight, Compact Case
Provides for greater freedom of instrumentation design
Compact, lightweight design allows the use of smaller and less expensive panel. Moreover, it allows attachment to doors which was previously difficult.
Battery free memory backup
Nonvolatile memory is used for memory backup. Service life is improved because no batteries, backup capacitors, or other components are used.
AC/DC power supply resists powerline fluctuations
The AC/DC (100 V /24 V ) power supply powers the instrument to provide consistent performance.Also accepts DC power regardless of polarity (specify 220 V power supply when ordering).
Improved basic control performance
The YS1000 series achieves higher performance than previous models (YS100 series).
- I/O accuracy
Voltage input accuracy: ±0.2% ⇒ ±0.1%
Voltage output accuracy: ±0.3% ⇒ ±0.1%
Current output accuracy: ±1.0% ⇒ ±0.2%
- Internal data resolution of the I/O signal: 1/1000 ⇒ 1/10000
- Internal computation resolution of PID and other computations: 1/4096 ⇒ 1/65536
Front panel conforms to the IP54 waterproof standard
Tougher environmental resistance.
- CE Mark (for basic type and compatible type for YS100)
- FM nonincendive approved (FM Class I, DIV 2)
- CSA safety and nonincendive approved (Class I, DIV 2)
Powerful and Flexible
The instrument can be easily connected to DAQWORX, SMARTDAC+, general-purpose SCADA, and OPC servers via Ethernet (Modbus/TCP).
Ethernet : Available to the YS1000 basic type. Modbus/TCP server function (one connection).
Communication with PLC
Connections are enabled using the FA-M3' s UT link module and the RS485 communication function. No programming is necessary to exchange data between the instrument and the FA-M3.
The YS1000 can also be connected to PLCs of various manufacturers via the Modbus communication protocol.
Communication with CENTUM
As with previous models, communication with Yokogawa's DCS (CENTUM) is supported. This is ideal for DCS backup in chemical plants and other applications requiring extreamly high reliability.
Applicable Models: YS1700,YS1500,YS1350,and YS1360
To technology in iron & steel industry is continuously improved to obtain the best possible performance. The improved plant performance gives rise to the higher quality improvement and lower cost, and simultaneously environmental friendly plant operation.
Continuous technology improvement is ongoing in the pulp & paper industry to obtain the best possible performance. The improved plant performance translates to the higher quality improvement and lower cost, and simultaneously environmental friendly plant operation.
Automated control of industrial boilers is an excellent application for YS1700 microprocessor-based loop controllers. These instruments can be programmed to perform the operations of plant master, boiler master, fuel and air control with oxygen trim and drum level/feedwater control.
- *Notice of a change of YS1000 series terminal screws Cautions for tightening terminal screws when wiring YS1000 series (135 KB)
- Precautions on the Use of the YS1000 Series (Functional Enhancement) (253 KB)
- YS1000 Series Replacement Manual (Functional Enhancement) (4.2 MB)
- YS1310 Indicator with Alarm Operation Guide *See Regarding CE Marking for /A08 Option and Customized Product (2.2 MB)
- Regarding CE Marking for /A08 Option and Customized Product (130 KB)
- YS1310 Indicator with Alarm User's Manual *See Compliant with KC Marking for YS80 Compatible Type (1.3 MB)
- Compliant with KC Marking for YS80 Compatible Type (158 KB)
- YSS1000 Setting Software for YS1000 Series, YS1700 Programmable Function User’s Manual (Functional Enhancement) (12.8 MB)
- YSS1000 Setting Software Installation Manual (Functional Enhancement) (1004 KB)
- Introduction of YS1000 Series (6.5 MB)
- Recorders, Data Loggers, and Control Products Security Standard (488 KB)
- YS1000 Replacement Guide SLPC → YS1700 User Program Conversion (Functional Enhancement) (10.8 MB)
- YS1000 Replacement Guide YS170 → YS1700 User Program Conversion (Functional Enhancement) (9.2 MB)
- YS1000 Series Drawing Package (Guide for selecting new models) (3.5 MB)
- YS1000 Series Replacement Guide Installation and Wiring (Functional Enhancement) (1.6 MB)
- YS010 Expandable I/O Terminal (472 KB)
- YS011 Expandable I/O Cable (432 KB)
- YS1000 Series YS1xx0-02x Compatible Type for YS100 (with YS100 case) (327 KB)
- YS1000 Series YS1xx0-03x Compatible Type for YS80 Internal Unit/Compatible Type for EBS, I, EK, and HOMAC (378 KB)
- YS1000 Series YS1xx0-04x Compatible Type for YS80 (compatible size for YS80 with YS100 terminal) (295 KB)
- YS1310 Indicator with Alarm, YS1350 Manual Setter for SV Setting, YS1360 Manual Setter for MV Setting (YS13x0-00x) (278 KB)
- YS1000 Series YS1xx0-05x Compatible Type for Pneumatic 100 Line (with YS100 Terminal) (313 KB)
- YS020 120ohm Terminating Resistor for RS422/RS485 Communication (71 KB)
- YS021 250ohm Shunt Resistor for a Built-in 24V Transmitter Power Supply (68 KB)
Rechercher plus d'informations sur nos compétences, technologies et solutionsContactez-nous