The UP35A is a program controller with available 4 patterns and 40 segments (max.) and multi-channel contact I/O. It also includes a ladder sequence function. The UP32A is a compact program controller with up to 4 patterns and 40 segments available. It also includes a ladder sequence function.
CSA C22.2 61010-/1
- Ladder sequence control
- Fuzzy logic control
- Easy-to-read, 14-segment large color LCD display
- Scrolling text feature for parameters
- Navigation guide & navigation keys
- Programmable funciton keys
- User settable default values
- Multiple language support (English, Spanish, French, German)
- Compact design of 65-mm depth
- Ethernet (Modbus/TCP)
- RS-485 (Modbus/RTU, peer to peer, coordinated, PC-Link)
- Open network (PROFIBUS-DP, CC-Link, DeviceNet)
- 3 year warranty*1
- NEMA4*2/IP66 front panel
*1: The 3 year warranty extendes 36 months after shipment from our factory.
*2: Hose-down test only
- LL50A parameters setting software with the ladder program building function (sold seperately)
CSA C22.2 61010-/1
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the RoHS (2011/65/EU) directive.
UTAdvanced series Parameter map list for each model can be downloaded.
Please use it to manage and save the set parameters. Also please use it as a reference for the key operation at that time.
This is a list of recorder and controller products that support the New Legislative Framework (NLF.)
The Japan Steel Works, LTD., Muroran Plant uses the Control and Measurement Station CX2000, UP series program controllers, and UT series digital indicating controllers for operation of its heat treating furnaces.
Performing control while changing the set point temperature moment by moment is called running a program pattern (or simply running a program). Sterilization and pasteurization require maintaining specific temperatures for specific durations.
Kezelési kézikönyvek (IM)
- Precautions on the Use of the UTAdvanced Series (286 KB)
- UP35A/UP32A Program Controller Operation Guide (for Standard code model) (5.6 MB)
- UP35A Program Controller Operation Guide (for Detailed code model) (5.3 MB)
- UP35A/UP32A Program Controller User's Manual (13.6 MB)
- Control of Pollution Caused by the Product (152 KB)
Általános specifikációk (GS)
Műszaki információk (TI)
További információkat szeretne a munkatársainkról, technológiánkról és megoldásainkról?Kapcsolatfelvétel