Co-pilot is a cloud consulting service, production performance (planning vs. estimation vs. actual values) can be monitored remotely by KBC consultants, based on the performance, we provide periodically reviews, advice, and countermeasures to improve the production performance.
Click here to learn about Remote Plant Performance Operation and Remote Consulting (KBC Co-Pilot Program)
Key areas for Operational Excellence Transformation
Operational Excellence Transformation is Yokogawa and KBC’s co-innovated portfolio of solutions and services. We provide comprehensive solutions for business automation in all four areas using consulting and digital technology.
Asset Operations and Optimization
Asset Operation and Optimization deals with realizing the potential of physical assets by pushing throughput and maximizing the production of the highest-value products, while minimizing variable costs, such as energy. It ensures small and large capital expenditure projects are delivered on time and on budget, to achieve growth and meet environmental requirements. Through these competencies, it will be possible for companies to take full advantage of their physical assets. Yokogawa’s Asset Operation and Optimization solution leverage industry-leading technology to generate precise operating information to increase operator insight, ultimately leading to improved performance and profitability.
Key Operational Competencies in Asset Operations and Optimization
- Asset Strategy: Define the requirements of plant capacity, operability and production to align with corporate strategy.
- Asset Improvement: Improve plant profitability by expanding plant operating window and/or adding/modifying plants
- Asset Optimization: Optimize the plant by enabling shift teams to execute activities as per plan and within operating window boundaries
- Asset Operations and Process Control: Operate the plant by enabling shift teams to implement plans effectively and manage abnormal situations
- Capital Projects Delivery: Screen options, engineer and deliver capital projects that are cost-effective, timely and fit for purpose
With our track record of providing project execution and thorough lifecycle services and KBC consulting, our customers can obtain practical and deep insights on maximizing their physical assets. Together, we aim to contribute and actualize improvements not only for profitability, but also for overall safety, operability and reliability.
·Supply Chain Optimization
- Optimize management of supply, whether oil in the ground or feedstocks for a refinery or chemical asset, in light of product market demands. This provides operators with the agility to take full advantage of market conditions.
·Operational Risk Management
- Reliably control safety, health and environmental risk at a personal and process level. This assures the robustness required to avoid catastrophic losses.
·Asset Management and Integrity
- Confidently ensure asset reliability and availability, whilst controlling maintenance costs. This assures the asset always meets expectations and is always available to capitalize on short term market opportunities.
Remote Plant Performance Operation and Remote Consulting (KBC Co-Pilot Program)
Realization of plant performance just as-planned
- Unable to operate a plant as planned due to lack of experiences in operators and staffs
- Differences between production planning and actual performance
- Notify operators immediately when the plan and the result differ
- Need more tools and engineering know-hows to maximize profit and minimize risks
- Monitor production performance (planning vs. estimation vs. actual values) remotely by KBC consultant, review periodically, and advise countermeasures
- Support customers with consultation when implementing their solutions
- Give advice when modifying production planning caused by external reasons such as economical situation, demands, and performance of the production units
- Achieve production performance as planned
- Expect annual $13 – 65 million in a refinery of 150K BPD capacity
Find more details on this page
Szukasz dodatkowych informacji na temat naszych pracowników, technologii i rozwiązań?Kontakt